[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in professional career course >student argues Apple has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: sweat.jpg (6KB, 191x183px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
6KB, 191x183px
>in professional career course
>student argues Apple has been proven to act like a sect on its fans
>teacher gets in damage control mode
>"You know why I use a Mac? Cause it's a Ferrari. It's my 8th one and I never had a problem with Macs."
>mfw he buys a new $1000 laptop every other year despite having no problem
>one hour later
>teacher boots his "state-of-the-art Ferrari"
>mfw he unpacks his USB-C to VGA adapter
>I literally have an actual VGA port on a laptop half as expensive
>starts projecting
>mfw he can't switch a window to fullscreen and drags the corner to make it take the entire screen manually instead
Admit it, /g/: anyone who can't use a Unix-like shell shouldn't be allowed to own a computer.
>>
>teaching CAD on windows XP
>telling a guy how much easier it is to memorize hotkeys and sub-menus
>he asks later how I brought up the sub-menu on an object
>"Oh, you have to right click it."
>"y... you what?"
>"Right click. Just right click it."
>"you have to..."
>he just stares at his fucking mouse
>he can't do it
>he just can't fucking do it
>"RIGHT click, just right click, click the right-"
>he picks his hand up off the mouse and makes a face of enlightenment
>he places his hand back down on the mouse with his first finger on the 2nd mouse button
>clicks
>sub menu appears
>"Thanks professor!"
>(does this every time he has to right click)
>>
File: 1461787694474_2.jpg (38KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1461787694474_2.jpg
38KB, 419x420px
>>59890206
>>
>>59889912
>mfw he can't switch a window to fullscreen and drags the corner to make it take the entire screen manually instead

you can option + click the green button tho
>>
>>59890206
Did this guy come from a third world country?
>>
File: DOfqR0E.png (349KB, 672x428px) Image search: [Google]
DOfqR0E.png
349KB, 672x428px
>OSX
>>
>tfw we use Macs at work because they come with a Linux terminal
>tfw I spend all day copying and pasting with Cmd+C and Cmd+V
>tfw I get home and try to move around in my browser, and keep pressing Alt+C and Alt+V

Kill all Macfags
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.