[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 Galaxy S7 is running Android 7.0 with March 2017 security

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: shotgun.jpg (120KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
120KB, 593x640px
>2016 Galaxy S7 is running Android 7.0 with March 2017 security patches
>2012 Nexus 7 is running Android 7.1.2 with April 2017 security patches

How the fuck does this even happen
>>
File: Edd_sees_you.png (1MB, 1061x800px) Image search: [Google]
Edd_sees_you.png
1MB, 1061x800px
>There are people on a technology board who doesn't run custom ROMs

Why? Do you enjoy buying a new phone just to not get support 6 months later? How much of a retard do you have to be to let your phone manufacturer/carrier decide when or if you're allowed to update your phone?

If you don't use custom ROMs on Android then you should stick to iPhones.
>>
>>59886299

OEMs are just being shit, gotta sell new devices somehow if they can't do that with a glued in battery, they can sure as hell let the OS rot.

>>59886350
That's nice and all but for some devices custom ROM support is shit and sometimes shit is just broken even on the ones that do have good support.
>>
>>59886350
Rather have all my updates 100% functional senpai
>>
>>59886350
>custom ROMs
hello sirs,..,

how do I flash your ROMs on my INDIAN samsung galaxy touch ace wiz 4????

please kindly do the needful and teach my how do it...

thank you very much,

pajeet1998

[IF MY POST HELPED YOU, PLEASE CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON]
>>
File: 1453560376040.jpg (376KB, 1266x903px) Image search: [Google]
1453560376040.jpg
376KB, 1266x903px
>>59886299
>samshit
>>
>>59886426
Just goes to show you how bad the state of android is when it's biggest OEM doesn't even bother to update its flagship device
>>
>>59886368
Maybe don't buy phones with shit custom ROM support then, do you always buy things without doing research?

>>59886384
Good for you, I'd rather have a 99% functional phone running the latest version of Android than a 100% functional phone running Kit Kat

>>59886412
There's no reason whatsoever to use anything other than the official LineageOS builds
>>
>>59886447
yeah, people are fuckwits and and allow companies to shit on them
>>
> tfw using an iPhone 4s
>>
>>59886454
Bought a Galaxy S5 a few months after release, which I would say is a pretty relevant device. Still took over a year to get some very buggy unofficial Cyanogenmod and almost 2 years to get official Cyanogenmod/LineageOS.
Last time I tried it bluetooth was still unusable and the fingerprint reader never worked along with general OS weirdness.
I can forget about the reader and OS bugs but the busted ass bluetooth killed it for me.
>>
>>59886507
>4s

fuck
>>
>>59886672
Same her, lineageos 14.1
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.