[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm scared. I just pirated like five books, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: sweating_frog.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
sweating_frog.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
Guys, I'm scared. I just pirated like five books, and I'm afraid I will go to jail.
>>
Upload them back and you will be fine.
>>
>>59883658
I just simply downloaded them from the web. I didn't torrent them or anything, plus, some of the books I actually own.
>>
>>59883640
comcast here, thanks for telling us this

i'll be forwarding this to the corporate legal team
>>
Calm down. Simply send an email to the rights holder and inform them that you have deleted the illegal content on your computer
>>
wew lad
take a look at libgen.io and realize that books are everywhere online and no one gives a fuck
>>
>>59883640
you didn't use a VPN? lol
>>
STOP DOWNLOADING WORDS
>>
>>59883821
xD
YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A CAR LOL!
>>
>>59883640
Upload them back, Jamal.
>>
>>59884589
>Jamal
>downloading books
Lad...
>>
>>59884599
Upload them back, Steve.
>>
Do you people honestly get prison for pirating shit

I spent almost 20 years pirating stuff without any repercussions, in fact at times I downloaded several GB of shit I literally didn't even use. I tell you what if I could kill a company by piracy, I would. I would.
>>
File: 1491446105789.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491446105789.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>59883640
>>
>>59883640
reported you to the fbi
>>
>>59883640
I downloaded about 10.000 books.

You will be fine.
>>
>>59883640
Don't make a profit out of it and I don't know many countries that would ram you up the butt on the first time getting caught.

But it is a matter of time, they are gonna win. That's why I have 9tb of drives, I'm waiting for our surrender.
>>
I'm pirating since 2006 where internet only was 25 mbps. I downloaded around 50 tb of pirated stuff and i've never been caught
>>
>>59883640
The only way to get caught pirating is to pirate something like the Game of Thrones and even then it's not all that often. You should be fine
>>
>>59883667
Give it back, Jamal.
>>
Give them back, Tyrone.
>>
they can't find you in incognito mode. you did use incognito mode, right anon?
>>
>>59884755
You might get a letter telling you to stop depending on your service provider.
>>
>need book did class
>Professor wrote it
>Ask him for a copy he says I have to buy it
>Pirate it
>Email copy to everyone in my class
>Tell him what I did
>He's mad as shit days I broke university law
>I have to go to meetings
>Get away with everything because they didn't give a shit because I didn't do it on the university network

Kek fuck that jew
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.