[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is afraid that people can just google her name to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
My mom is afraid that people can just google her name to find her address. How can I ease her anxiety? She doesnt want relatives to know where she lives.
>>
Post his name and address here and I'll see if I can find via Google.
>>
https://www.abine.com/blog/2012/how-to-delete-things-from-the-internet/
>>
>>59881514
Why don't you just do it yourself infront of her and see how it goes?
>>
>>59881542
This, OP is fucking retarded and so is his dumbass mom. Tell her to google her fucking name and see what shows up. Jesus christ what a bunch of retards.
>>
>>59881542
I did and her name came up, how do i stop her from having anxiety about that
>>
>>59881554
Did her address show up?
>>
guys, report these threads and move on. jesus fucking christ, it's not rocket science.
>>
>>59881554
>I did and her name came up

You can get that stuff removed. She should have anxiety about that. Anyone who cares about their privacy should have anxiety/paranoia about it.
>>
It's incredibly easy to get someone's address from just their name, so it's not like her fear is unfounded.

>>59881595
Not always. Public voter and resident databases will not remove a listing just because someone asks.
>>
>>59881595
redpill her and introduce her to /g/

you know the usual, google is a botnet, don't use proprietary software, etcc
>>
>live in florida
>all voter's records are publicly available
>your home address, email, and phone number are always a google search away
god bless the conservative usa :)
>>
>>59881595
How do I remove something from public record, like how she bought a house?
>>
>>59881639
>Public voter and resident databases will not remove a listing just because someone asks.
but search engines will remove them from their indices.

stop acting like a retard.
>>
>>59881689

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2744324

please end your life immediately
>>
>>59881568
Yes it did like i said
>>
>>59881514

If your mother owns instead of renting, and the person searching for her knows which county she lives in, then yes, she is correct. County tax assessor's always have a name search tool that can be used to find the address of any owner.

Otherwise, where she lives is anonymous if we only have a name to go off of

t. Real Property Appraiser
>>
>>59883083
I dunno whether to panic or feel proud that somebody on 4chan actually has a proper job.
>>
>>59881992

sounds like grandma knows her shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.