[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people care about how phone looks or how thin they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 250x202px
Why do people care about how phone looks or how thin they are when they wrap it in a fort knox huge case the first time the pull it out of the box?
>>
>>59880344
why are you trying to understand technormies? are you entering the industry to sell them more consumerist garbage?
>>
>>59880359
but even tech reviewers dock points if they think a phone is "ugly"
>>
why do you care why they care about their phones faggot?
>>
>>59880437
Because it's affecting everyone you idiot
>>
>>59880437
retarded thin/"good looking" phones cause manufacturers to install small batteries and have stupid internal layouts that lead to comprising on features.
>>
>>59880344

The thinner the phone the thinner it will be with a case on. My LG G6 feels perfect in my hand with a Spigen case on it.
>>
>>59880417
not everyone puts a case on their phones, although most people (myself included) do. i think the main point about a phone's physical appearance is not the logic behind putting a case on it, but a first impressions sort of thing. besides, most cases for phones have to find a compromise between protection and aesthetics which in most scenarios is insanely difficult to fulfill
>>
>>59880344
Because I like to resell them after I'm done using them. Sold my Nexus 6 for 200 dollars after 2 years of use because it was mint in a case since day one.
>>
>>59880344
Thinness comes from increasing the footprint and have the benefit of having good ergonomics in the hand.

Cases that follow the contour of the original device will fit better in the hand.

And if you aren't a clumsy shit, you can get by with either a skin or thin case.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.