[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm completely fucking retarded, what's the best programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1452748831427.jpg (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452748831427.jpg
87KB, 800x800px
I'm completely fucking retarded, what's the best programming language for a stupid ass bitch to learn?
>>
>>59877379
Python
>>
>>59877379
C
>>
>>59877379
what do you want to accomplish?
how much time are you ready to spend?
>>
C hashtag
>>
>>59877396
Look at the OP image and speculate.
>>
>>59877379
--[----->+<]>----.[--->+<]>----.+++[->+++<]>++.++++++++.+++++.--------.-[--->+<]>--.+[->+++<]>+.++++++++.
>>
>>59877437
pls dont hack me senpai
>>
>>59877379
Excel
>>
C++
>>
>>59877379
python
javascript
c#
>>
>>59877379
VB.NET
>>
File: your mother.jpg (49KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
your mother.jpg
49KB, 500x469px
>>59877396
well, as OP did not respond, I assume his pic is very accurate.
here you are all you need:
https://www.kodewithklossy.com/
>>
>>59878040
Do you hate pussy?
>>
>>59877938
This. The best programming language for dumbasses.
>>
>>59878062
Yes, I hate you very much. Kill yourself, shit stain.
>>
File: femiscript.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
femiscript.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>>59878097
no. javascript is
>not even typed
>>
>>59878136
because integer and long are social constructs you fucking cis programmer
>>
>>59877379
Python is by far the easiest programming language to use. It's slow as shit and anoying sometimes but damn is it simple.
>>
turtlescript
>>
html
>>
>>59877379
C++ is good for beginners, very logical and clear
everything has one obvious way to do it
good for making video games
>>
>>59878040
>https://www.kodewithklossy.com/
What a fucking joke, "girls can code" website using wix. Can't we just all realize that it's very unlikely that your average, hipster, starbucks girl will be a good developer? Most devs are people that have been interrested in computers their whole life.
>>
i had to learn turing for a tech class in my freshman year of high school. i found it super boring and i almost failed

am i retarded or
>>
>>59877515
The only real answer ITT, t.b.h.f.a.m
>>
>>59877379
https://scratch.mit.edu/
>>
>>59877379
Processing
>>
>>59878579
troll
>>
>>59877379
Python
Still a nice language though
>>
You're in a good place to learn Common Lisp, Racket, ColorForth or Squeak. Don't listen to C monkeys: a retard cannot program in C, Java or Python and make anything of himself that way, there are too many 120+ IQs there to do anything notable, and too much instructional reliance on intellectual infrastructure to learn them well.
>>
>>59880101
My university started people off with C++ when I first started attending, now I've learned they finally changed to Java.

C++ is not newbie friendly, there's endless magic numbers involved and it will teach you a lot of bad habits and more importantly cause you to NOT learn many things you should.
>>
>>59877437
Brainfuck?
>>
>>59878704
Learning anything complex or that has the capacity for great ingenuity and creativity must be coupled with actual projects that have starting and end points on the way to learning.

Imagine trying to learn guitar strictly by rote learning chord structure and scales. You could do it, but only an autiste or an asian would have the motivation to do it. Instead, learning by fucking up on songs you like over and over until you learn it, then move on to new songs that are more complex. It's the same for learning many things.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.