[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Intelfags o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

AHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Intelfags on fucking suicide watch, has 16B revenue per quarter and needs AMD to make GPUs for their CPUs.

But hey this at least means Intel will have some usable graphics in laptops.

http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/column/kaigai/1054618.html
>>
>annual refresh of the same architecture

fuck the jews at intel
im never buying intel again after they locked kaby lake to windows 10
>>
>>59875292
They've been licensing graphics IP from nvidia for years now. They're just switching to AMD. It's not entirely unheard of for Intel.
>>
>>59875329
Even if you want to run W7 (which you can with some difficulties), Microsoft won't provide you any updates
>>
>>59875339
Intel has never used a Nvidia GPU, just their patents.
>>
>>59875366
I said they licensed their IP didn't I?
>>
>>59875344
i know, but some of the shit software i have to use doesnt have full support on newer windows than 7 and basically no linux compatability either
>>
>>59875371
Yes, but in this case with Kabylake-G they're using AMD's GPUs, plus their patents.
>>
So has Intel gave up on graphics?
Maybe it's expected after the shitshow called Larabee and GMA
>>
>>59876081
Thank god, intel "hd" "graphics" were the worst.
>>
No... this can't be happening to Intel, they couldn't betray me like this
>>
>>59875329
Can you will run Linux on kaby?
>>
>>59875292
>intel igpus will now have atrocious drivers
goddamn
>>
>>59879452
Meme argument
>>
>>59876180
Don't you own an alienware.
>>
>>59879452
But hey at least they'll be able to run more than glxgears
>>
>>59875329
>>59875344
>>59875373
>>59879352
You know Netflix struck a deal with Intel as well and only the latest Intel chips will be able to view Netflix in proper 4K?
>>
So they'll be really using AMD's GPUs? I thought it was only the IP. That Kyke Bendert retard from HardOCP was right all along.
>>
>>59879600
Kyle is a very knowledgeable dude with a lot of insider information, he's been at this as long as Anand himself has.
>>
>>59879619
Kyle, Anand and Charlie are practically the triumvirate of the consumer-facing hardware industry, Anand is somewhat tamer but the other two are really eccentric and that got them into no small amount of shit with the vendors.

It's also funny that all 3 are pretty good friends.
>>
>>59875292
>Intelfags on fucking suicide watch, has 16B revenue per quarter and needs AMD to make GPUs for their CPUs.
>intel should pour billions of dollars into reinventing the wheel when it's easier to just licence the tech

on the flipside:
>AMD @ 12.29/share

BUY! BUY NOW!
>>
>>59879654
>>59879619
I know, but I don't like Kyle for whatever reason. Charlie is my favorite madman.
>>
File: windows.jpg (13KB, 480x289px) Image search: [Google]
windows.jpg
13KB, 480x289px
>>59879716
>>intel should pour billions of dollars into reinventing the wheel when it's easier to just licence the tech

Then why didn't they do this sooner? Why didn't they put an NVIDIA GPU along with their processors? Why did they waste time and money with Iris Pro?

Why are you a jew?
>>
>>59879744
Because Intel makes some really shitty decisions, a lot of them in fact.
But it probably dawned on them that they'd need years to even begin to catch up to the enormous Nvidia and AMD graphic driver stacks
>>
>>59879744
LOL I don't think you appreciate the amount of time it takes to turn an idea into reality.

Prob some idiot like you thinks that intel only recently got the idea to do this 6 months ago.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.