[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a genius idea that will makes us multi-millionaire I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 9289374883932.jpg (22KB, 542x451px) Image search: [Google]
9289374883932.jpg
22KB, 542x451px
I have a genius idea that will makes us multi-millionaire
I just need a good programmer
You do the technical stuff while I'll be the idea man
So, what wants get rich?
>>
>>59871933
What's the idea?

I'll work on the logo
>>
That guy looks like a fucking child without his mustache.
>>
I remember people posting these same exact propositions on craigslist years ago.
>>
>>59871933
email sent :)
>>
>>59871933

>go learn to code pajeet
>>
>>59871933
Whats the idea?
I can make a jingle / theme song
>>
I love idea guys. Especially the video game idea guys who just start listing random, absurd nonsense.
>>
>>59871933
>got suckered into working with a self-described "idea guy" on several key projects this semester
>he never came to any group meetings or showed up drunk, I literally did everything while he spouted irrelevant shit
>he actually thinks he can go out and get a job as an idea man and that's how he introduces himself to people and at job interviews
>>
>i'll be the guy who does nothing
>you'll be programming everything
>oh and you'll only get 30% of profits
>>
Can I be the whiteboard man?
>>
>>59871987
You're just jealous of their idea guy skills.
>>
>>59873915
Work for company
Only get a tenth of profit.
Your point?
>>
>>59874138
guaranteed the 10%, not guaranteed the 30%
>>
>this, every fucken time
These kiddo freshman in business school next door used to try to get dudes from uni to "become the next Steve jobs".
>I have this idea for an app, there are companies' logos and you have to match them with the name and other twist I'll tell you more if you jump on the project :^)
These money driven fuckers expected me to spend weeks of my free time programming their shitty ideas. If it work we share the money but they get the biggest cut, if it fail I'd be the one that had wasted hours of my free time for dirt.
I wasn't into webdev, smartphone apps or whatever. I was doing motion control. Buy the normie can't get that programming does not imply doing smartphone shitty apps.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.