[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an idea for a website. I have some knowledge about HTML

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1491905342450.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491905342450.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
I have an idea for a website. I have some knowledge about HTML CSS but thats it and i wont be able to build a website from scratch with this knowledge.

Could anyone give me pointers on how a modern website should be created? What is mandatory to learn and include in website?

What are the best practices?

Really appreciate any answers
>>
Learn JSP.

/thread
>>
You could fall for the meme of the full .js website,
with the clusterfuck which consists of Gulp/Grunt/Webpack/Sass/Less/Angular/React/Vue
>>
>>59856413
What does sass/less have to do with single page apps?
>>
File: 97.jpg (164KB, 618x416px) Image search: [Google]
97.jpg
164KB, 618x416px
>php
>>
bamp
>>
>>59856365
Depends on what the website is/does.
>>
>>59856716
Main functionality would be to just upload a pic on a webpage and later get feedback on it via email, something like that. Probably no log in first - so just upload img, store it in some DB from which i could display all of the submitted images and email communication
>>
>>59856365

I can do the whole thing for you including ecommerce in about 30 minutes. Nothing up front, once the VC people are involved or you go IPO I'll take $200 for it.

Is your picture related? Because a Professional Directory of Manlets would actually be quite useful.
>>
>>59856365
Will they ever learn?
>>
OP here. Found below video, was just something that i was looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hDKfBKuXjI
>>
lol another manlet taking roids for compensation.
>>
>>59856365
FreeCodeCamp I guess
>>
>>59856747

That's not actually too hard, technically speaking. You wouldn't need a DB as the site's filesystem can manage that work.

Your hardest task would be in moderating those images and emails - how would you stop four chanzers from uploading see pea and emailing in navy seal pasta?
>>
I say fuck the noise! Make a clean and simple HTML page. So it displays correctly without having visitors disable their script/ad blockers. Everyone hates scriptheavy websites.
>>
>>59856747
Personal I would use bootstrap for the framework - makes good looking pages that work on any size screen.

Back end I probably would use node.js with Mongo DB

But a php server with mysql would probably be easier to learn/have more examples to follow online.

For storing the image just Google. Storing images in DB.

You also probably want to make an image size limit.

>>59856811
Is right, def want to have some way of moderating the images.

>>59856818
This is also a good idea, if you have a good concept of modern web design. And know how to make a responsive page.
>>
>>59856840
OP here. thanks for great reply! Really gives some pointers. Actually, what you just told was said in video that i posted above https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hDKfBKuXjI
>>
>>59856840
>Back end I probably would use node.js with Mongo DB
neck urself
>>
>>59856365
Use C as a back end for your webpage; it has pointers.
>>
>>59857659
ok, can you give me some pointers?
>>
>>59856365
use colourlovers.com to pick a color scheme unless you want your website to be an eyesore.
>>
>>59856778
>WP
fuck off hockey mum

>>59856365
read into processwire.com
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.