[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Just downloaded amazon music and am on an "unlimited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

> Just downloaded amazon music and am on an "unlimited trial"
> Pretty nice music quality
> days pass by
> Suddenly all audio files I had on my machine are added to it

They automatically went into my itunes folder and just took everything without even asking.

We are living in an age where programs can all be as malicious as they want to be.

We have no idea what else they're examining.
>>
>>59853068
Hence the push for free software.
It's going to get worse to the point it's unbearable.
Jump ship while you can.
>>
>>59853089

Im afraid to start sniffing packets that this application is sending to its server...

Let's all be real though people. Money is power. Where there is money, there will be a movement in that direction.

We can do nothing to stop this inevitable future.
>>
>>59853068
Yes, stuff like that has been known to happen.
Same thing with the whole personality data mining.
You can only try to avoid it by not using any botnets, i.e.. services that require you to have an account with personal information, or anything with sync or cloud features.
>>
>>59853110
We can do plenty.
If all the software you need is free, you're set for life.

Go out and find what free software you need or ask here.
>>
>>59853068
Should've run it inside an isolated container
>>
could be worse, there's cases of people using iTunes who had their library of lossless rips deleted automatically and replaced with shitty streaming versions
>>
>>59853068
I understand the hatred OP, surely they had your permission in the terms and agreements / privacy policy you agreed to?

>>59855514
Fuck, I've heard of itunes dropping itunes music that you had to re download from itunes store, but not of ripped music. That sucks.
>>
>>59853068
>>59853068
>They automatically went into my itunes folder and just took everything without even asking.
Explain? Like they added it all and removed them?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.