[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's backdoors in all the operating systems. Using Linux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1491930797573.png (113KB, 520x414px) Image search: [Google]
1491930797573.png
113KB, 520x414px
There's backdoors in all the operating systems.

Using Linux won't save you.
>>
Even if true, open source backdoor > proprietary backdoor. I think hardware-level exploits are more concern, since you're limited in choice there.
>>
>>59844860
Using Linux is vastly superior to using a proprietary kernel/OS in this case. With regards to FOSS, you are always able to examine the source code yourself and see whatever vulnerabilities exist there, this often results in them being spotted and fixed quickly by the community.

With proprietary systems you need to trust Micro$hit etc to not fuck you over because you yourself can't see into the inner workings of the system. With GNU/Linux you will know if there is a backdoor in your system because you could simply find it yourself, with Windows you will never know, you are always in the dark and at the mercy of Shill Gates and the CIA.
>>
>>59845040
no significant backdoors will ever be fixed in linux, except in their case it'll be because of open sores incompetence instead of malicious intent.
>>
>>59844860
if it doesn't matter, why do you care we use it?
>>
>>59845040
Have you found any vulnerabilities on modern Linux forks recently?
>>
>>59845163
>>
I wish we could still use Symbian.

Now all the operating systems are American controlled garbage spyware
>>
File: 1468556769820.jpg (30KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
1468556769820.jpg
30KB, 364x364px
>>59847078
>symbian is not American controlled garbage spyware
>all operating systems including MacOS is American controlled garbage spyware
>>
>>59847595

Symbian was a mobile operating system (OS) and computing platform designed for smartphones.[6] Symbian was originally developed as a closed-source OS for PDAs in 1998 by Symbian Ltd.[7] Symbian OS was a descendant of Psion's EPOC, and runs exclusively on ARM processors, although an unreleased x86 port existed. Symbian was used by many major mobile phone brands, like Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, and above all by Nokia. As a pioneer that established the smartphone industry, it was the most popular smartphone OS on a worldwide average until the end of 2010
>>
File: a captcha for eagles fans.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
a captcha for eagles fans.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
Prism.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.