[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a computer with no online connectivity ability and windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pmj.png (980KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
pmj.png
980KB, 1680x1050px
Would a computer with no online connectivity ability and windows 7 be immune to NSA spying?
>>
>>59843664
no man, they have like these rays, and they can like see through walls and shit, you know?
>>
>>59843664
Nah. Shits built into the hardware itself. It's all satellite based. Doesn't need an internet connection
>>
>>59843729
a Faraday cage around the computer could block them
>>
>>59843664

air gapped systems can still be compromised, but no one cares about you enough to go to the trouble.
>>
>>59843664
Your keyboard emits electro-magnetic waves that can be detected 50m away even through solid walls.
They can also deduce what's in your RAM by listening to micro-spikes in your electricity.
>>
Intel ME runs closed source code on a seperate, non accessible chip (disabling it means the CPU won't work) that still has access to the networking interface of the PC. So the only solution is having no network card at all (and hope the cpu doesn't have some micro on-board one?).
>>
>>59844054
See >>59843790
>>
>>59844054
>Your keyboard emits electro-magnetic waves that can be detected 50m away even through solid walls.
Why hasn't this replaced wifi?
>>
no for many of the reasons posted here plus
>microphones
cia niggers have the means to "hear" *which* keys you press thanks to microphone & computer technology plus lots and lots of laboratory time to gather the data on what ctrl-alt-del sounds like on a standard Dell USB keyboard from 2005 for example.
>>
>>59843664
FBI agents drive around snooping on your computer using special devices that can monitor a computer with radio signals even without an internet connection.
>>
>>59844210
Alright what can I do then? No microphone no sound no camera, no network card, what else?
>>
File: gestalt.png (261KB, 618x415px) Image search: [Google]
gestalt.png
261KB, 618x415px
>>59844252

You must submerge your system into the void where sensation is relative, and align your functionality with the dimensional tesseract on the boundaries of free will and humanity.
>>
>>59844157
The equipment required is prohibitively expensive, especially as one dials up the sensitivity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.