[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/, redpill me on the printing jew. What should I look for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1491078462619.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491078462619.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
So /g/, redpill me on the printing jew.

What should I look for?

What should I avoid?

What do you use?

I use a hp multi functional I got almost 10 years ago, it's very fucking slow and the printing quality is terrible because I only use black bootleg ink.
Linux support is great tho.

I need one because I don't want to get out of my house just to print something.(I don't live in the city).

I really like the scanner and I probably use it more often than the printer.
>>
basically: literally go fuck yourself
>>
>>59833214
>2017
>printing
>>
>>59833253
why not?
>>
Go get redditpilled somewhere else, frognewfag
>>
>>59833214
brother b&w laser workgroup <$100 new.
that's it.
>>
hp printers just werks on loonix.
I heard brother are ok too.
go laser. don't fall for the inkjet meme
>>
>>59833253
Sometimes, most of the time actually, it's not a choice...
>>
File: 1491176076174.png (711KB, 640x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1491176076174.png
711KB, 640x1037px
>/g/ doesn't print
>/g/ is full of neets.
>>
>>59833214
Inkjets are better in everyway and cheaper both upfront and in the long run.

I recommend getting the HP 2540 All in One with 61xl Black and White ink and 61xl Color ink.
>>
Brother Hl 2270dw
>>
My Canon Pixma works great with Linux, but I can't get it to work with my iPhone.
>>
>>59835264
> don't fall for the inkjet meme
It depends on the usage. I refill my cheapshit inkjet (HP DJ 5525) and it werks fine both for text and color (wouldn't print photos on it though). Cost per page becomes a joke.
>>
>>59835264
>don't fall for the inkjet meme
dude $5 refill kits worth for 5-10 uses lmao
>>
>>59833224
Says the trip code faggot. Take your own advice and fuck off. You're not welcome on this earth, least of all this board. CIA nigger get out.
>>
>>59833214
> Red pill me on printing jew

Ok

You have to cover the censor on the ink cartridge when it gets low because jews programmed it to force you to buy new ink when it's not really empty.
>>
>>59838074
>>59838119
it looks worse tho. I used an inkjet with cheap refills but the quality was atrocious compared to a laser and toner lasts a fucking lot. you can also get cheap toner.
>>
>>59833214
inkjets are shit
>>
>>59833214
PRINTERS ARE HAZARDOUS

REDPILL
>>
>>59833214
If you only use black and/or average quality colour, just get a laser printer. Ink is only worthwhile if you do a large volume of high quality colour copies, like photos and stuff. Toner will last forever, it doesn't dry up like ink and it's much cheaper overall. Don't breath that shit in though, I wouldn't recommend refilling yourself.
>>
Only niggers, fags and kikes have printers. The supreme aryan master race has no need for this crap.
>>
>>59842022
>tfw you have to empty the waste cartridge at work
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.