[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Chrome the best browser by some unfair advantage or are all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is Chrome the best browser by some unfair advantage or are all other browser developers just bad at their jobs?

Could Mozilla sue Google for their "secret sauce"?
>>
They have the vast resources of the NSA and every other alphabet soup agency to help make it nicer so that the goyim use it.

Source: goy who exclusively uses chrome because it just werkz
>>
>>59832820
The cold, hard truth: there is no secret sauce. Any perceived difference in performance or elegance between Chrome and Firefox is due to marketing, UI tricks and psychology.

Stop using botnet Chrome right now and exclusively use Firefox for a week, and I dare you to say the performance is bad. Chrome's UI looks slightly better because of animations when opening and closing tabs and because the default theme is prettier, but that's it.
>>
>>59833064
>Stop using botnet Chrome right now and exclusively use Firefox for a week, and I dare you to say the performance is bad.
I did, and it sucked. Pages took longer to load, videos crashed more often than on chrome, and when I would add a new add-on, clicking the add-ons would crash the browser. Fuck firefox.
>>
>>59833064
>Any perceived difference in performance or elegance between Chrome and Firefox is due to marketing, UI tricks and psychology.
Benchmarks sure are manipulations, duh.
>>
I use Vivaldi
>>
>>59833064
>this is what SJW cuckolds actually believe
>>
>>59833064
I've been using firefox ever since 2
FF has been slow as shit lately. Ever since they switched to rapid release things started to go downhill.
>>
File: safari.png (907KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
safari.png
907KB, 1024x1024px
>chrome
>best browser
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>59832820
Is not a more of better or worse developers, more than the number of them.

Google has more money than Mozilla, thus the chrome team is bigger than the firefox team.

Of course Servo is going to BTFO chrome and we will all use Firefox again.
>>
>>59833064
for me ff is slightly laggier and loads pages much slower on a shitty CPU (dual core, 1.6ghz) but on a decent CPU Firefox is just as fast, and uses less ram.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.