[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this idea for an app that I could sell to google for at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1490261158025.png (2MB, 1398x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1490261158025.png
2MB, 1398x1001px
I have this idea for an app that I could sell to google for at least $1b, but I only know basic python programming.
where do I start ?
>>
>>59818030
start at /gif/
>>
>>59818030
Ideas are cheap

Implementing it is $$
>>
>>59818030
They would extract that app from your mouth and leave you to die in an underground bunker if your idea really is worth 1 billion.
>>
>>59818030
ill code it for 49.99 percentages of the profit
>>
>>59818156
>>59818030
I'll code it for 49.98%
>>
>>59818030
Bad news. Someone else already implemented and sold youtube
>>
>>59818030
buy a whiteboard
>>
>>59818030
They won't accept unless you show up with it on a whiteboard
>>
>>59818030
Yeah, you think your idea is brilliant and original. But then the patent trolls come after you....
>>
>>59818030
>mr ideas man
Literally worthless if you can't act on your own ideas. Nobody gets paid simply to come up with ideas (unless you have the money to pay other's to act on your ideas). This is a fantasy. I have no idea who started it, but it's not how reality works.

tl;dr you should probably kys
>>
too late, I'm already working on the app to sum all prime numbers under 2 million in the press of a button
>>
>>59818030
Google ain't gonna pay you 1b for an idea. Either you get someone you trust onboard to do all the coding (and prepare to give up a big chunk of the share) to create the app or you study up to do it yourself.
>>
>>59818030
I'll make the logo
>>
>>59818030
Start a company and hire people who program the app for you.
That's probably easier than coding it all by yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.