[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /g/, I'm absolutely fucking computer illiterate. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (98KB, 1026x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1026x758px
Okay /g/, I'm absolutely fucking computer illiterate. Where can I begin to learn about bypassing a licensing key that needs to be activated?
>>
>>59816480
Im bumping this. This thread has potential
>>
>>59816480
Install gentoo
>>
This thread is really very full of so much potential.

Bump
>>
y-you can bypass a license key? i though you had to pay
>>
>>59816480
Start by reading Structure and Interpretion of Computer Programs.
These books are for people who cracks software occasionally:
Compilers: Principles, Techniques and Tools (a.k.a The Dragon Book). This book is loaded with all the theory and concepts needed to design, implement and optimise a compiler. It's the go-to compiler book.
Operating Systems: Design and Implementation (a.k.a the MINIX book). This is one of the books Linus Torvalds used to write the original Linux kernel. This also contains over 500 pages of the entire MINIX source code at the back as an appendix, and if you're lucky, a MINIX installation CD with instructions.
The Art of Computer Programming by Donald Knuth (essentially the holy grail of Computer Science literature). Bill Gates said that if anyone can read every volume in TAOCP from cover to cover, then they should definitely send him their CV/Resume.
The Mythical Man Month: Essays on Software Engineering. A compilation of essays on what experienced software engineers and programmers have learned from their successes and failures over many years.
Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Design patterns and principles designed to help object-oriented software.
The Cathedral and the Bazaar. Eric S. Raymond's book on Closed-house development (cathedral) vs open-source, distributed development (bazaar), and how the latter is much more effective.
The C Programming Language, mentioned below. Also known as K&R because it was written by the founders of C, Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie.
Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, listed below
The UNIX Programming Environment, 2nd edition An excellent introductory *nix book. Written by Brian Kernighan (of K&R) and Rob Pike (Plan9, Golang), both of whom were part of the Unix team at Bell Labs.
Advanced UNIX Programming, 2nd Edition Recommended as a follow on book from The UNIX Programming Environment. Contains information on over 300 syscalls.
>>
>>59816603
cont.

Advanced UNIX Programming, 2nd Edition Recommended as a follow on book from The UNIX Programming Environment. Contains information on over 300 syscalls.
The Pragmatic Programmer Cuts through the increasing specialization and technicalities of modern software development to examine the core process—what do you do, as an individual and as a team, if you want to create software that’s easy to work with and good for your users.
Introduction to Algorithms The book covers a broad range of algorithms in depth, yet makes their design and analysis accessible to all levels of readers.
The Tao of Programming The themes of the book espouse many hacker ideals – managers should leave programmers to their work; code should be small, elegant, and maintainable; corporate wisdom is more often than not an oxymoron; and so on.
Hacker's Delight It discusses a variety of programming algorithms for common tasks involving integer types, often with the aim of performing the minimum number of operations or replacing slow operations by faster ones.
Code Complete A compendium of software construction techniques, from naming variables to deciding when to write a subroutine.
>>
You could start by climbing through the Ledges, and climbing down into the Pit of Despair. Crawl through the Pit, then race in the Throne Room. Sit on the Throne of the Pretender, and you could choose to go up into the Heart Room, or... into the treacherous Jester's Court. Place yourself against the right wall painting and you might have a chance to enter the Dark Forest. Reach into the hole and find the key, but be careful, one of the trees could be inhabited by the spirit of a temple guard. If they grab you, you'll have to give up a Pendant of Life. Next, plow through the wall and into the Mine Shaft. There, ride the elevator up into the Viper's Nest and pull the snakes from the jars to open the door to the SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY. Assemble the statue and you maybe headed for the King's Storeroom. Smash the claypots to find the key, which will allow you to enter the Observatory. put together the puzzle on the stone column, and swing on the rope back across the Pit, then, pass through the Crypt, race down the stairs and back through the Temple Gate.
>>
>>59816480
www.readthefuckingsticky.cawm
>>
>>59816480
By paying for it you cheap fuck
>>
>>59817626
This
A Windows key is like $10 on eBay
>>
>>59816480
type program name in torrent search engine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.