[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /g/'s consensus on the Razer blade stealth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: razer-blade-stealth-l-6.jpg (322KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
razer-blade-stealth-l-6.jpg
322KB, 1500x1000px
What's /g/'s consensus on the Razer blade stealth? I'm considering it vs the xps 13, and x1 carbon. The stealth has a great battery, and I like the usb-c charger, which my phone also uses, also the metal which is nice and cold, plus a 1440p screen, which is good as well. Thoughts otherwise? I really hate the way that the stealth looks, but otherwise it's a perfect laptop IMO. Are there any contenders that I don't know about?
>>
>>59813388
Bezels, shitty logo. The Anodised black aluminium chips easily, get the x1 carbon.
>>
you don't need a gaming laptop. get a chromebook
>>
>>59813388
chinkshit build quality & customer support
>>
>>59813487
Does it get at least 6hr battery? I thought it only got about 3.5?
>>
We literally had this same thread yesterday.

>>59796074
>>
>>59813499
Hahaha, no. I don't play computer games, and even if I did, I'd use my desktop, but a Chromebook? I don't want a piece of shit that struggles to do basic tasks, and gets 1 hour of battery. Also no native Linux support unless you want chrubuntu, which is a big no.
>>
>>59813487
The anodized aluminum does not, t. Blade 14 owner
>>
>>59813604
you realize that battery life is one of the biggest selling points of chromebooks? what on earth makes you think they get poor battery? chromeOS is literally gentoo; you have access to most of the tools you need, and a chroot provides the rest.

i get six to eight hours of battery on my dell chromebook 11, and an i3 with 4gb of ram is plenty for "basic tasks". it ran arch just fine, but i went back to chromeOS. you don't need a gaming laptop.
>>
>>59813388
That's a nice looking laptop
>>
Anon, I posted about this yesterday too.

It's a nice laptop, don't be so insecure about your choices.

Take your time in researching. Don't rush the decision about buying it.
>>
>>59813388
Reviews have praised it for being a great laptop held back by gaming marketing. I've seen it in person and it does look like it fits right along the more "serious" ultrabooks except with a dash of RGB.
>>
I have one. They're okay. The trackpad isn't great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.