[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be willing to beta test Elon Musk's coming Neural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Would you be willing to beta test Elon Musk's coming Neural Lace from his new startup Neuralink ?

>instantly know anything you want to know without having to press your meat-sticks against keys of a keyboard to form a sentence, letter by letter

>have perfect, fully immersive VR experiences

>increase your IQ tenfold with AI/deep learning extensions
>>
"Please wait while Windows 10 is applying updates"
>>
>>59807933
a cheap as imitation of the original is gonna improve it how?
>>
>>59807933
No, but I'm pretty sure there are idiots who would be willing to do it even today. The same people that believe that Hyperloop is real and it's not a scam.
>>
if theres some degree of privacy to my thoughts, sure. theres some shit in my head that i'd rather not have saved on a hard disk
>>
the more i read about this guy the more he seems like the irl Illusive Man
if he actually manages to finish any of his projects that is
>>
Yes, I would...as long as they promise to turn off life support if it backfires horribly and I turn into a potato.
>>
>>59808010
Imagine if the Neural Lace could detect people who have pedophiliac fantasies and send policemen to arrest them even before they commit a crime . Wouldn't this be good? No children ever have to go through sexual harassment
>>
>>59807933
deep learning is extremely dumb compared to humans anon
>>
>>59808066
Neural lace will be tested around 2025 I imagine. AI will be much more advanced by then.
>>
>>59808051
>seems like the irl Illusive Man
In that he's going to fuck up and fall to the dark side?
>>
Fuck no, I'm not putting anything experimental in my brain. Self-preservation over knowledge, always. Even if there's only a "small" chance of it going wrong, I'd prefer to not have that chance at all.
>>
File: 1490842685551.png (829KB, 660x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1490842685551.png
829KB, 660x1010px
>>59808055
Yeah, thought policing and genocide are great as long as you are not on the receiving end.
>>
>>59808179
What are you worried about? What kind of fantasies do YOU have? The neural lace will find out. :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.