[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've removed Google services and Play Store but now my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Google Playstore .png (22KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
Google Playstore .png
22KB, 320x318px
So I've removed Google services and Play Store but now my phone keeps restarting unless I keep it in charging mode

I've unfrozen the apps but the restarrt keeps happening and I get notifications too.

Any way to remedy this, by not flashing rom?
>>
>>59807220
Hellow fellow /G/ user. You are in luck we love helping each other with random tech help.

You'll be happy to know many of us have had similar problems when we try to "de-botnet" our phones.

The simplest solution we come up with is microwaving your phone for 15 seconds to reset the google chip.

have fun, good luck
>>
>>59807220
>by not flashing rom
Factory reset
>>
>>59807220
You fucked something up. Any device should be 100% fine without Google play store, play services and other "play" shit like games and books. What else did you remove? Did you deny permissions of a system app or something? The restarting has nothing to do with you simply uninstalling play services.
>>
>>59807220

Op you need to reflash your stock firmware, what device are you using.
>>
>>59807220
>"Any way to remedy this, by not flashing rom?"

Reinstall Google Services and Play Store and don't be a dickhead next time.
>>
>>59807220
Just install your favorite ROM that doesnt come with GAPPS pre installed.
>>
How about you flash a google-less ROM like one of the dozens available instead of trying to do it the retarded way?
>>
>>59807277
Factory reset will not reinstall system apps last I remember. I mean, factory reset doesn't remove system apps you've added manually (as I did with MyBoy, AFWall+, AdAway and FDroid) so I don't see how it would return his play store. It only removes user apps and clears all cache, user data and resets settings.
>>
>>59807289
I'm sick of reinstalling rom
I finally installed a working one CRDroid but hotspot/tethering isn't working

I've flashed the factory settings now
I just don't want Play store or any google shit on my phone
I see some apps like tinder need Google services to work any workaround to this?
>>
>>59807808
What kind of shit phone do you have?
>>
>>59807827
Oukitel k6000 pro
Got it for the good battery
>>
>>59807808
xposed > this app will run without google play services
if that does not work microG
>>
Go to settings -> apps show all on top right corner option,clear the cache and data. Re sign in and it may be ok. Otherwise ull need to reflash. Just back up important apps w titanium backup and restore from there
>>
>>59807808
Like the other anon said, u need xposed famework and a root cloaking app maybe. Same for snap chat too
>>
Flash lineageos or copperhead os
Freedom on manufacturer os is a myth
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.