[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ I wrote this warning to tell you not to buy an iPhone. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2128.jpg (218KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2128.jpg
218KB, 800x800px
/g/ I wrote this warning to tell you not to buy an iPhone. I lost my gf because of it.

The iPhone has had some horrible updates the past year. I've not been notified of texts from my gf and with the dumb advanced texting bullshit I can hit send and have the text not send.

This has caused my gf to break up with me as a result. I'm pissed and will be buying a note 4 tomorrow
>>
what the fuck
>>
sounds like a carrier problem
>>
what the fuck
>>
sounds like a carrier problem
>>
>>59803551
It's all part of apples plan. In order to retain you as a customer, they must convert you to homosex
>>
>>59804336
>>59804361
>>59804362
>>59804380
>>
>>59803551
It's all part of apples plan. In order to retain you as a customer, they must convert you to homosex
>>
>>59803551
This sounds like a homosex part of apples carrier plan to make you convert fuck.
>>
>>59803551
>I lost my gf because of it
Was it 3D? that's good.
Was it 2D? that's awful.
>>
i meant fail*
>>
>>59803551

>This has caused my gf to break up with me as a result.

Doubtful. That's just her way of letting you down easy

>I'm pissed and will be buying a note 4 tomorrow

In 2015? Nice copypasta, here's you're (You)
>>
the problem is apple tries their hardest to make you tail your relationships
>>
>>59804491
2017, amigo.

I understand though, everything past 2012 has been a giant blur for me too.
>>
>>59804491
Probably not a note 4 but something similar to it. My mate has one and it looks great.
>>
>>59804567

The Note 4 would be like buying an iPhone 5 today. There's no new stock, and the used and refurb'd ones will likely have shit battery life and at least one part replaced with an after-market replacement.

Consult the smartphone general, I don't know enough about these things to provide solid advice, I only use a Priv because I don't trust any other Android manufacturer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.