[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need something like this. How do you call it? (the box to turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: what I need.png (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
what I need.png
168KB, 1000x1000px
I need something like this. How do you call it?
(the box to turn usb mics and headphones into analog io)
>>
>>59794724
They are already analogue, though.
>>
>>59794734
what is? I need to use my usb mic on things with headphone plugs
>>
Lotta effort just to record high quality meme greetings on your voicemail.
>>
>>59795012
every phone I have has a cuck mic and Im tired of screaming during calls.
>>
>>59794798
DAC?
>>
>>59796535
Just get a Bluetooth transmitter and a 3.5mm mic.
>>
>>59796568
cant find one like what I was wanting, couldnt find one with usb host
>>
>>59796661
Im tired of buying shit, I dont want alternatives I just want an name for the pictured device and maybe a model number that I can look up.
>>
>>59794724
5 seconds of googling you dumb faggot http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1958395/convert-usb-headphones-5mm-jacks.html
>>
>>59798498
You're fucking retarded, go back to whatever containment board you crawled out of.
>>
>>59798498
Did you even read the link you posted you dumb faggot

>>59794724
It probably cant be done without computer. You might want to try some dac that can connect straight to harddrives (usually combined headphone dac-amps), or get some tiny computer like rasp pi or one of those arm sticks, but you will need to set it up and it can be quite difficult
>>
>>59800028
>or get some tiny computer like rasp pi or one of those arm sticks, but you will need to set it up and it can be quite difficult

Yea thats what Im about to have to do. Im fine with those, I have 2 micros and an rpi for dicking around with, I was just hoping to find some cheap shit thing in a nice case thats small and easy to move around(read "can throw it in the car").. guess thats too much to ask for.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.