[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my father uses to watch movies on his old Sony KDL40NX. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sokdl40nx700.jpg (8KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
sokdl40nx700.jpg
8KB, 450x450px
So, my father uses to watch movies on his old Sony KDL40NX.
The tv is a piece of shit and wont play any kind of video format trough USB except 3gp or MOV files, so my dad still burns his pirated movies onto dvds to play them.

I want to buy him something so he can easily watch any kind of files but Android boxes look like china trash and chromecast wont support AVI and AC3 which most of the movies my dad download are coded with. What to do?
>>
>>59792119
Kodi on a firestick?
>>
>>59792119
Cool that he knows how to burm DVDs by himself. Leave him alone.
>>
hey you inbred 12 yearold retard
your dad and yourself are trash
>>
Any FHD Samsung with smart tv and wifi will do. Just make sure it has ARC support if your dad has a home cinema receiver
>>
you must be doing something wrong i have the exact same model in 55 inch and the only thing it doesnt eat is mkv

update the firmware maybe? it should be able to go online by itself with wifi
pretty sure it has dlna too for that kinda crap

aint nobody's fault but your own you can't into basic tv shit from 7 years ago
>>
>>59792119
Get something with Android TV, install appropriate apps.

New Sony TVs have Android TV, but the hardware isn't very good. Best Android TV box is still shield TV.
>>
>>59792119
>Tell your father to stop watching jewTV and instead shitpost on /g
Why haven't you done this already
>>
>won't play any kind of video format through USB
Stop being an autist and hook a laptop up to the TV.
That'll play anything.

Problem solved.
>>
>>59792119
bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.