[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rape the most perfect browser in the story in order of turning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (2MB, 1427x951px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1427x951px
>rape the most perfect browser in the story in order of turning it into a chromium skin
>fire every actual opera related employee to hire ruskies and feminist whores
>sell your company to a chink malware site
>force W10 looking whatsapp facebook and telegram into the browser

How fuck can you JUST so much a browser
>>
I don't know, but I went to fuck myself after using 12.10 for a while when it was not updated anymore

I'm using Vivaldi now, supposedly the same people that made the good Opera.
It's really good. It's not the fastest browser for sure, but I had not a single problem with it.
>>
>>59781412
Bookmarks look like shit and custom search engines don't support POST

I just need that shit fixed to jump into Vialdi
>>
>>59781412
>be dev
>quit opera because it evolved into a chromium fork
>start new browser
>it is a chromium fork

wew
>>
>>59781412
Using vivaldi, only issue i have is typing /pagename after localhost makes a google search instead of loading up the page, but i can just use chrome to do webdev until this is fixed
>>
>>59781458
Yeah man

I don't know shit about programming but it s that hard to program a browser from the ground up?
Every single fucking new browser is built from chromium nowadays
>>
File: -.jpg (22KB, 249x235px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
22KB, 249x235px
>>59781382
>in the story
>story
FUCK OFF PAJEET
>>
>>59781498
>it s that hard to program a browser from the ground up
Yes, very. That's why you only need one hand to count them.
>>
>>59781498
>i don't know how websites work
All the shit that browsers need to do with HTML, CSS and JS. Yhe web is kill, there will never be a good browser.
>>
>>59781382
Honestly the cost of implementing multiprocess was probably what killed the browser
>>
>>59781533
>muh history
Blame the auto-shit feature
>>
>>59781382
>the fastest rendering
>free vpn
>free and perfectly working data saver
>beautiful design
What the hell are you taking about?
>>
Why does opera even exist? Nobody used it even when it was good
>>
>>59781719
>t. normie firefox lover
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.