[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://libreboot.org/#open-letter- to-the-free-software-com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: leah.png (67KB, 489x480px) Image search: [Google]
leah.png
67KB, 489x480px
https://libreboot.org/#open-letter-to-the-free-software-community
>Over the past six months, the Libreboot project has been in a state of discord. After an issue with a transgender employee at the FSF escalated, Libreboot publicly left GNU with little consultation from the community.
>Leah was at the time struggling with gender dysphoria and substance abuse

there you have it folks
>>
lmao
>>
File: 1487349347928.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px)
1487349347928.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>59776939
>Person with mental disorder has a mental episode
what a suprise
>>
your link doesn't work
>>
>>59776939
you won't have my ip, CIA nigger.
http://archive.is/bJfLi
>>
>>59776939
This is why you dont have mentally unstable people at the top with no checks and balance.
>>
File: cia.jpg (37KB, 615x409px)
cia.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
>>59776988
>>
This project sounds like an absolute clusterfuck
>>
>>59777010
Stripping all of the drama out of that letter, the upshot is
>This project sounds like it WAS an absolute clusterfuck

Good luck to librecore and the 10 foot pole they're going to hold between themselves and everyone who got dragged through the mud.
>>
>>59777010
this is just a taste of what the world would be like if it was run by sjw and trannies
>>
>>59776939
Okay...
This effects us how?
>>
>>59776994
or this is why you offer mentally unstable people professional medial support so they don't turn to narcotics to disassociate from reality even more than they already have.

but no rah rah kill the trannies fuck humanity whatever
>>
>>59777039
>effects
go back to doing your english homework kid
>>
>>59777034
Nah, still sounds like a clusterfuck. The person who started all the drama is still there. They're now giving up on core functionality to use other repos. It's still very centrally run by people who sound kinda nuts, and they've apparently burned all bridges with the rest of the community.
>>
>>59777045
>>
>>59777043
The crazy always comes out eventually. In this case it was because the tranny thought people decided to give up the ruse that the emperor had a vagina (funny part is that wasn't even true)
>>
>>59777055
you must really suck at typing if you have that image saved to your computer
>>
>>59777043
Why? Why is your solution better than his? Costs more and it's not their job to keep tabs on mentally ill trannies. Personal responsibility, keep fucking weirdos away from the control panel.
>>
>>59777043
>having hopes at all for humanity
deep down you do agree earth should be wiped. but yeah trannies are worse than humans.
>>
>>59777054
What I'm saying is that "it" doesn't exist anymore (in a meaningful sense) for it still to be a clusterfuck. Torch has been passed. They could have saved the trouble and just embedded the apology into a clearer farewell.
>>
>>59777073
You must really suck at not being retarded if you can't come up with a proper argument.
>>
>>59777090
only once we figure out how to implant our life forces within machines should we consider destroying "humanity", but yes, I agree, these meat sack vehicles we inhabit are incredibly flawed and should be destroyed.
>>
Please stop pandering to SJWs already. It never ends well.
>>
File: itwerksfegit.png (96KB, 911x928px) Image search: [Google]
itwerksfegit.png
96KB, 911x928px
>>59776983
>>
File: mfw i read your shitpost.webm (566KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
mfw i read your shitpost.webm
566KB, 720x304px
>>59777043
>>
File: Screenshot (17).jpg (32KB, 453x500px)
Screenshot (17).jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>59776939
>substance abuse

every

fucking

time
>>
>>59778237

So it's one rogue tranny after all.
>>
>>59778521
No, the open letter isn't even from Leah Rowe, it's from Libreboot's new sysadmin. Leah's apology does appear lower on the front page.
>>
>looking for better boot options
>find somone's blogpost
JUST GIVE ME A T430 BIOS REEEEEEEE
>>
>>59776939
jew management engine claims yet another victim
>>
>>59778787
The sysadmin is a tranny too though, search her first and last then you'll get her personal website.
>>
>>59776939
>What I’d like the most, is to simply focus on Libreboot as I’ve always done, and to forget about what happened in the past and move on.

>I sincerely hope that the FSF, GNU project and others who I have hurt, can do the same.

He isn't sorry about what he did.
He single handedly destroyed a community, acted like he owned the damn thing and fucked up in a really unprofessional way because he is fucking unstable and now just wants him and everyone involved to forget all about it and move on.
Transgender is a serious cognitive disorder and we are turning a blind eye to it.
Liking dicks is one thing. We're enabling sick people to continue living in suffering, pretending that it's fine to mutilate your body with surgery and chemicals to adapt to your cognitive disorder.
That's like allowing suicidal people to kill themselves because we will hurt their feeling if we contradict their wishes of ending their fucking lives.
>>
>>59781589
>That's like allowing suicidal people to kill themselves because we will hurt their feeling if we contradict their wishes of ending their fucking lives.
Literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
free software never works
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.