[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Computer swag >On discord >Hard drive ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: burn.png (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
43KB, 300x300px
>Be me
>Computer swag
>On discord
>Hard drive explodes
>godfuckingdammit.jpg
>ask discord for help
>"Fuck you normie"

Hello /g/, overlords of all.

I have a problem with Discord that is unrepairable and that the company will do nothing about. While it is my fault, I would expect help.

See, recently when Discord's CloudFlare security died I changed my account over to 2 Factor, backed up the passwords to a doc, set up google auth, and expected that to work. Well I was wrong.

My hard drive blew up, I couldn't get the 2 factor auth codes off it despite using all the methods I could find (photorec, testdisk suite, gpart, anything). Later I would learn that a good chunk of the drive is now fuzz and unuseable, so I can use the first 2TB but not the following 700GB. In any case, I emailed discord about helping me with getting back into my account. The response was essentially "I dunno, get a new one, lol" and it was explained to me that they have no plans in place to fix this / provide support to users that get locked out of their accounts when something goes wrong.

So, now I need your help /g/. I'm going to start a PR disaster and try to make a fire as tall as possible on reddit. Yes, I know, they are satan, however to even get this issue fixed it well have to go on the same site as the normie scum we all have grown to despise. Its the only place that they will give a shit about. Anyone who has had this issue, I ask to help with this.

Thank you, /g/.

https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/63v9mw/discord_is_shit_and_i_need_your_help/
>>
>>59772091
not your personal tech support, fucking normie
>>
>>59772091
>>
>>59772091
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>59772091
Not your personal tech support, fucking normie
>>
Not your personal tech support, fucking normie

Sorry you're too retarded to make a backup
>>
Well you get what you paid for with these "free" internet companies.

Have you ever tried getting support from Google (for an issue you can't resolve yourself in your control panel)?
Lol good luck. They have one phone number which doesn't work, no email-address and when you ask on one of their support forums the only thing you will get is an answer from a volunteer moderator google apologist telling you to fuck off.

They couldn't care the least about you. And you won't be able to start a PR disaster over an issue like this.
>>
>>59772091 (OP)
>>
File: ueV5oVQficoGk.gif (14KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
ueV5oVQficoGk.gif
14KB, 120x120px
>wanting to draw attention to the fact that you're stupid

Top kek
>>
>>59772091
Fuck you normie

also, not your personal army faggot
>>
>>59772091
>>
Suck it up little princess. Back up your shit next time or use a password manager. Or just print out the codes cause thats what they're for.
>>
Reddit or Stupid question thread, pick one.
>>
>>59772091
Why do you need your hard drive? The two auth codes you sign in with are on your phone.
>>
>doesn't back up important data
>doesn't understand cryptography or what makes a private key private
>blames Discord for his own faults
The only way this post could be dumber is if it had a Pepe.
>>
File: zomg so hard.png (9KB, 4008x216px) Image search: [Google]
zomg so hard.png
9KB, 4008x216px
>>59772091
read the sticky on top of the page and fuck off back to /v/eddit or whatever containment zone you crawled from
>>
>>59772091
NIce plebbit post history jackass. Go be 12 somewhere else you fucking retard.
>>
>yes I know but
lmao

not your personal army, kys

I'm actually going to email discord despite the fact they're botnet garbage that you try to stir a personal crusade against them.
Hope they sue your ass for libel
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.