[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

somebody created a reddit bot that goes around trying to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: lmao.png (258KB, 1458x1357px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
258KB, 1458x1357px
somebody created a reddit bot that goes around trying to stop people posting affiliate links

lmao how butthurt and envious are le reddit fags

my goodness
>>
People actually care about this shit?

As in, someone cared enough to make a bot to de-affliate? And op cared enough to make a thread whining about it?

Also why the fuck are you posting reddit news on here? Post it on Reddit where it belongs.
>>
Is this a fucking shill venting thread?

This bot is good.
>>
How mad are you that you downvoted all his comments?

Get a fucking job then you'll be able to buy your toys without having to spam links for cents. Or ask your mom to buy you your video games.
>>
>get mad someone reports your reddit thread for advertisement

>complain about it on 4chan
>>
Good. Fuck affiliate garbage. The internet and everything on it should be free as in free speech, free as in free beer, and free as in free from shills.
>>
you can't vote on posts older than 6 months so the fact OP has voted on 8 month old comments shows he's been butthurt about this for months.
>>
>>59771728
the fact that you know that means you should go back to where you came from leddit scum
>>
Go back to le Reddit. All of you.
>>
I'd love to think that maybe someone who wanted to learn a new programming language couldn't think of a better project to practice on so they came up with this. But, while I have only browsed around specific niche subs on there but don't know much about that site in general and never created an account there, just from what I've seen while even browsing niche subs it seems that those people would easily be all kinds of hurt about something like affiliate links so wouldnt be surprised if somebody unironically made this as their goal.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.