[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread exists for the sole purpose of exposing Windows 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1386604149110.jpg (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386604149110.jpg
2KB, 250x250px
This thread exists for the sole purpose of exposing Windows 10 Creator's Update 'surprises' and by that I mean new Microsoft lows

And of course I start:
Ban emulators on any device running windows 10, and the distribution through the store
>"Apps that emulate a game system are not allowed on any device family."
>>
>>59769727
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>59769788
There you go, mate
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/04/microsoft-formally-bans-emulators-on-xbox-windows-10-download-shops/
>>
>store only

So yeah, desktops/laptops are as good as unaffected.
>>
>>59769811
>The biggest catch is that these games must run in Universal Windows Platform [UWP] mode

Gabe Newel and Tim Sweeney were spot on the money. Windows will become MacOS soon.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/03/tim-sweeney-to-microsoft-universal-windows-platform-can-should-must-and-will-die/
>>
>>59769847
YOTLD
O
T
L
D
>>
>>59769832
Afaik, in some windows 10 setups, you get massive warnings or simply does not allow you to install apps from unknown sources
you need to use 'dev mode'
the option is therem but it is a tease of the future to come...
>>
So "apps"

Why would I use one to emulate shit when RA exists
>>
>>59769847
Google does this on android and the google location services
thank god for microg
>>
>>59769727
Windows 10's new 3D Paint app perpetuates the false claim that we live in a three dimensional world instead of on a flat plane.
>>
>>59769882
That's only true for store apps. If you cannot install desktop apps, you're in a corporate environment and your system administrators have taken that ability away from you.

Now, the rumored Windows Cloud Edition is believed to only allow UWP apps to be installed. Since little is know about this version of Windows, it is not known if desktop apps can be wrapped inside of a UWP container to be side loaded or not.
>>
>>59770064
My father's windows 10 home shows an horrible warning, skippable by 3-4 clicks

Its happening
>>
I used to think 10 was a pile of shit until I finally decided to try out LTSB in a VM
it's not that bad, though I'd need to do some editing of the install.wim before using it on bare metal
>>
File: dad.jpg (305KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
305KB, 900x1200px
>>59770086
Tell your father to buy a license key.
>>
>>59770176
Why? Its a legit oem copy
>>
>>59770092
I've been using win10 for a few months and actually it is that bad. Clicking on file explorer brings up an "explorer.exe 'unspecified error'" and I have to right click and go to specific pinned folders instead.

I can't reformat USB drives, at all. Transferring files on/off my 32gb sony USB goes stupidly slow, it takes literally hours to transfer a 1GB folder.

The thing spies on everything I do, and it's a stuttering mess compared to when I had win7 installed.

It's awful.
>>
>>59770382
Nice false flag faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.