[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the hardest vibrating phone on the market? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: RIxEZSE.jpg (209KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
RIxEZSE.jpg
209KB, 1080x1920px
What's the hardest vibrating phone on the market? I want to use it as a vibrator for my vagina on the go
>>
Get out of here chris-chan we don't like our women with mutikated dicks
>>
>>59769234
Who is chris chan? i was only asking a question because i only browse /soc/
>>
>vagina
>>
I find the older generation of phones to have much better vibration. I barely notice the vibration of my Android phone if I'm out walking but the vibration of my old Sony Ericsson could serve as an alarm clock.
>>
>>59769254
lmao technically dildoes are tech related..
lmao usprrised there aren't more threads about them considering the amount of faggot shitposters round here
oh wait they're too busy spamming dank mayms and faggot circlejerk threads
>>
>>59769209
>the hardest vibrating phone on the market

I searched for this about two years ago. Surprisingly, I found very little substantial data on it. I am comically deaf, been losing my hearing slowly but surely for years now. My hearing isn't terribly bad but it is just bad enough that I have to sometimes ask "What did you say?" and sometimes hear something wrong. Also, I can't hear my phone in my pocket very well, especially if I am in a slightly noisy place like a mall or a stadium or a restaurant. I have an iPhone SE. The vibration is basically the same as most phones, which means I sometimes can't tell it is vibrating if I am wearing baggy clothes. I would love a phone that practically ripped itself apart by vibrating so violently that it could tear a hole in my leg.
>>
>buy product that vibrates and can be connected to your phone
>write app that controls it
>>
Sony z3v
>>
I'm glad this board exists.
>>
I'm inclined to say Blackberry Q10.
It vibrates real fucking hard, like the old nokia phones
>>
File: myfunlink-nokia6969.jpg (29KB, 523x834px) Image search: [Google]
myfunlink-nokia6969.jpg
29KB, 523x834px
>>
File: 39778471275.png (1MB, 1225x1080px) Image search: [Google]
39778471275.png
1MB, 1225x1080px
>>59770250
>expecting vagina person to program an app
>>
File: 1489032758550.jpg (96KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
1489032758550.jpg
96KB, 1000x748px
>>59770126
>tfw too busy spamming dank mayms and faggot circle jerking to spot for a second a get done and dirty to some got honest technical dildo discussion.
>>
>>59770472
btw , how do i get hunspell to work with firefox on arch, kek
>>
>retards actually bumping the thread
>>
>>59770515
good job
>>
>>59769209
I've only got anecdotal evidence to go by, but I was always really impressed/irritated by the vibrate on the galaxy s6. Far stronger than any other phone I've used, unnecessarily strong tbqhwyf.
>>
>>59769209
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Find an older, thiccer flip phone.
Their thiccness allowed for thiccer, heavier spinning weights

My old dumbphone would rumble itself right off the table
The motor in my smatphone is only good for maybe making a bit of noise if it's on a resonating surface
>>
File: 1482040830370.png (509KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482040830370.png
509KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you're sitting on a bus and get a phone call and everyone is looking at you because you're just letting it buzz
>>
Iphones have generally much more powerful vibrators than androids. I can't prove it to you, it's just from my experience.
>>
>>59771226
They know their target audience well
>>
Is there a reason you can't use a regular vibrator on the go?

If you really need your phone involved, have you considered a bluetoothbrator?
>>
>>59771017
You can't program a flip phone to vibrate by itself though
>>
>>59771850
There are smart flipphones.
>>
>>59769209
Why not some pocket vibrator which can be operated with the phone ?
>>
>>59771850
just carry a second phone and call yourself
>>
File: Frau Kaiserin.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Frau Kaiserin.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>59772207
This wasn't a shitpost, OP. I am genuinely curious ?
If you are truly /soc/, one would think that purely from the standpoint of societal acceptance, you would buy an iphone.
Instead of having to use your phone hidden, you can insert the small vibrator before you leave the house and operate it with the phone without buying some wierd niche phone and loose your societal stance ?
>>
>>59769254
Are the girls on /soc/ legit or am I looking at one big illusion?
>>
>>59770309
I have a z3v, it's pretty good. Placing my vote here.
>>
>>59769209
Why not just buy a discrete vibrator
Terrible waste of $600 technology otherwise
>>
Well on my galaxy s5, I can use apps to increase vibration after root. Probs heaps of other phones can
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.