[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What android ROM is like the basic default Nougat 7.1.1 but respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What android ROM is like the basic default Nougat 7.1.1 but respects my freedoms and is secure?

Ive been using lineage OS but the developers are slowly trying to turn it into iOS and I can't be fucking bothered trying to keep fixing everything they break after every fucking update.

What ROM respects my privacy and freedoms and doesn't have bat shit insane devs?
>>
I don't know of a single one.
>>
>>59766481
life sucks doesn't it
>>
>>59766466
>using proprietary hardware
>looking for free and secure software
is this average /g/ user?
>>
>>59766793
>being mean
>>
>>59766466
Lineage
>>
>>59766466
>but the developers are slowly trying to turn it into iOS
What? Are you retarded?
>>
>>59766518
I've just learned to live with the inevitability of persecution. One day in my lifetime I will likely be vilified for my 4chan shitposts or all the adult stores my GPS has logged me visiting. I could spend my best years respecting my own privacy and freedoms...or me and my working phone could go buy another dragon dildo.
>>
>>59766924
Go fuck yourself CUNT!!!!!!
>>
>>59766466
Curry ROM called resurrection remix OS
they did good job with it
>>
>>59767037
Looks really good but how do I trust it
>>
>>59767090
they are open source just like lineageos
if you are OP and you hate the new gallery then it can't really help though. They fork CM/LOS and add their own shit. They also have the same gallery app now. But I use google photos(TM) so I really don't care.
>>
>>59766466
Anything above kitkat is default botnet (including native android app bloats).
Google Now is the worst botnet launcher to ever happen.
Voice recorder is constantly activated even if you deactivate the app (due to root permission of sys apps). Go figure.

Don't even try updating your playstore/play services or better ungoogle that ROM right now. Versions above 4.4 of native apps are all botnets! Keep in mind playstore and play services are always up to date in order to work (or auto update in background without user intervention)

>be me
>play string instrument in my room
>phone is left idle for long period of time in room
>deactivate airplane mode
>connect to wifi
>go to playstore
>fishing for some summoning game and update my apps
>recommended apps are all tuning / metronome apps
>wtf.gif
botnet is real

Main reason why most laptop and phone battery life are shit is because the sound recorder happens to be activated all day long. That fucking odin's eye too.
>>
>>59767143
...cont
>That fucking odin's eye too.
My laptop and phone have this led indicator when they're activated. One time my laptop's camera were activated and the led indicator is turned on. Good thing my screen wasn't parallel to my face so I taped that fucker. My android phone also got a led indicator and it activates on certain suspicious apps. Make sure you tape them too.
>>
>>59767202
>My laptop and phone have this led indicator when they're activated.
I meant, the camera*
>>
Compile AOSP from source
>>
File: Screenshot_20170406-155444.png (147KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170406-155444.png
147KB, 1080x1920px
Post your geekbench fags.
Pic related from my galaxy s4 unplugged.
>>
>>59766466
copperheadOS
>>
>>59766466
I use Lineage and it is nothing like iOS. Maybe it's the Google Apps that make a problem?
So just don't use it. I don't. Install F-Droid, Aptoide and APKPure and be good to go.
>>
>>59766466
dirty unicorns

it's basically aokp from back in the day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.