[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have dinner with extended family >uncle asks me if i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1491440830034.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1491440830034.png
551KB, 964x912px
>have dinner with extended family
>uncle asks me if i have kept up with my programming hobby
>say yes
>says I can get a job as a junior dev at the company he works for if I can learn the fundamentals of C# OOP, Angular4, and asp.NET 5
>s-sure
>says I need to be ready to take a test at the office by next week
>for the last few months all I have been doing is ricing linux
>don't even know what to put on my resume

I don't know if I can make it. Has anybody taken these sort of tests before?

I just memorized the three pillars of OOP, now I'm moving onto some angular tutorials. I just feel like when I actually get into the office I'll freeze up and be too nervous to talk to the people interviewing me. They are going to realize I know nothing. I am so fucked. Help me.
>>
Fuck off, you stupid frogposter.
>>
You said you had a programming hobby, in what language did you code, and what did you do?
>>
File: 1460182468558.jpg (41KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1460182468558.jpg
41KB, 390x390px
Still stressing about that job interview, eh wagie? Don't worry! I'm sure you'll do fine!
>>
>>59762717
There's nothing to help with, you need to learn and become proficient in C# OOP, Angular4 and ASP.NET 5 in about a week. Either that or tell them you need more time to learn, regardless you're not going to bullshit your way into this because they'll realize immediately you're full of shit when you're incapable of contributing anything at work.
>>
>inb4 he fails fizzbuzz
>>
>>59762735
bash, c, and a little js
ricing linux, programming an esp8266 in low level c, and messing around with node setting up simple websites
>>
>>59762717
You just learn how to make a program to sum all the prime numbers under 2 million in a whiteboard and you'll nail the interview, senpai.
>>
File: (OP).jpg (153KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
(OP).jpg
153KB, 720x960px
>>59762869
>ricing linux
>>
>>59762888
Doubt it, for a job like that he needs a really good understanding of OOP concepts.
>>
U dun goofed op
>>
>>59762717
At the interview day, you roll in a whiteboard and show them a program that sums up all prime numbers to 2 million, followed by a bubblesort of the resulting number.
>>
Just think of objects like Compilationunits in C with a static struct instance and methods providing access. Like the FILE* datastructure. Programming in C made me more proficiant in OO Languages because it made me understand how things work under the hood. Maybe get a grasp of . Net and jit. Oop is actually very easy.
>>
>>59763018
I hope that flag has never touched the ground. It may be soiled forever already!
>>
>>59762717
C# is literally java is literally asp.NET is literally easier than plain english. an autistic frog with adhd could do this job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.