[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>35 per month Lol, that thing is so dead on arrival >poorfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: youtubetv.png (570KB, 1920x1042px) Image search: [Google]
youtubetv.png
570KB, 1920x1042px
>35 per month

Lol, that thing is so dead on arrival

>poorfag

I can pay for it , but I don't think it is worth that amount.

Looks like another soon to be discontinued Google product.
>>
>>59762069
>muh gaymergate
>>
They're detaching Google+ from youtube. googlechat was finally killed off and replaced by "hangouts". Why they would replace one chat and videochat for another is confusing.

Youtube Red seems fully retarded; paying for premium youtube content seems silly. I'd imagine its why amazon still has their streaming service; they charge people for it but few people use it.

Is google just throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks?
>>
>>59762101
>throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks

This has been a strategy of theirs for a while now.
>>
>>59762069
>Student DESTROYS Femi...
>/mex/
You have to go back!
>>
File: reddit.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.gif
461KB, 350x232px
>>59762069
>>
>>59762141
>>59762189

Nice try ICE, but thanks to God I live in a country where I don't need to worry about using the wrong pronoun.
>>
File: badhombrette.png (255KB, 519x395px) Image search: [Google]
badhombrette.png
255KB, 519x395px
>>59762223
I don't have to worry about what I say at all in the states. I pretty much go around saying faggot indiscriminately and nobody gives a shit.

Grow up.
>>
>>59762239

yeah, right.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/03/20/trans-conference-celebrates-getting-people-fired-not-calling-men-women/

Enjoy your freedom of speach while it last.
>>
>>59762262
whatever paco, just stay in your country
>>
>>59762223
Yet you're obsessed about it. How insecure are you that you have to import poor white Americans' insecurities?
>>
>>59762279
>Yet you're obsessed about it.

Gotta be prepared, those looney ideologies are crossing our borders like wetbags.
>>
>>59762069
Hispa plz go

Also I agree, dead on arrival
>>
>>59762278
>whatever paco, just stay in your country

That's the advantage I have, I work from home for one of your companies w/o having to cross the border, so worry not, I have zero plans to go to the land of those degenerated.
>>
I used SlingTV for a few months, which is a very similar offering that's $20 a month.

Then I realized that there was nothing good on TV, ever, so I cancelled it.
>>
>>59762069
Just get Google music it's cheaper and red is included
>>
>>59762332
The kikes are coming for you next, friend. The US and Europe are almost fully cucked, so they'll want to keep branching out.
>>
>>59762069
If it lets me watch sports I'll probably try it. Sports are the only thing keeping me from completely doing away with my satellite dish.
>>
>>59762445
I'm pretty concient of that, but our culture is different and I'm sure we can resist.
>>
>>59762614
US culture was completely different 30 or 40 years ago. Hell, even 20 years ago for that matter. The slide happens a lot quicker than you expect. They only need to get into the heads of the single generation of impressionable kids and that's it, you're fucked. They grow up, have their own kids and pass on their degeneracy. A few decades pass and there's nobody left who remembers anything different.
>>
>>59762069
You can buy an HDTV antenna for less than $35, and figure out your own DVR solution. Poorfags figured this out ages ago.
>>
>>59762655
But the advantage we have is that we have seen the efect of those idiologies in your culture and we can point you as an axample of how fucked up we may end (sorry, but is true).
>>
>>59762069
>I can pay for it
Yeah, you make that 35 bucks every week, paco
>>
>>59762730
Ah, who need to pay for that shitty service when I can see mexican wrestling for free.
>>
>>59762069
Sling TV has a better lineup

Why does YouTube TV matter again?
>>
File: 61-QZR9hqOL._SL1500_.jpg (81KB, 957x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61-QZR9hqOL._SL1500_.jpg
81KB, 957x1500px
>>59762687
https://www.amazon.com/Philips-SDV2730-27-Digital-Antenna/dp/B001JE3PKI/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1491454586&sr=8-16&keywords=phillips+tv+antenna

I have this in my home and I get 20 channels in crystal clear HD

The trick is to live in a medium to large city and move out of the fucking middle of nowhere you hicks
>>
>>59762381
It's also not live television

That said I'd rather pay for Netflix and a VPN
>>
Aren't the listed networks ones you could get free with antenna some time ago?
>>
>>59762069
As if the channel lineup being awful wasn't enough
>No Roku
>No Apple TV
>No game consoles
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.