[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, Nice to meet you /g/! You have 2 sentences to sell me your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: firmgrip.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
firmgrip.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
Hi,

Nice to meet you /g/! You have 2 sentences to sell me your tech startup idea. Please use words I can understand.
>>
>>59759833
a whiteboard that auto generates all the primes under 2 million and prints them
>>
>>59759846
lol
>>
I'm making an AI that can identify memes before they even get popular

We'll corner the market by appealing to the hip millennial crowd in ways our competitors can't
>>
go on imageboards and ask for business ideas
steal the good ones and use them as my own.
>>
>>59759833
I've developed a modernized hiring filter. I call it Fizz-Buzzwords.
>>
>>59759846
Tfw your meme doesn't catch on so you repeat it thinking that people will find it funny.
>>
>>59759833
A website that we use to manage IRAs and other similar investments.
>>
An app where two strangers meet up and fight. I call it Fightr.
>>
>>59759833
Normies like it and you will win a lot of money because of it.
>>
>>59759833

A progressive software-selling scheme where instead of buying institutionalized licenses, you use an intersectional system to redistribute an amount of owner-less licenses to the clients as they require them, and then revoke them when they stopped using them.

This allows you to treat everyone equally and always have a given amount of seats working independently of who are the people or where are the computers, and basically it's hot shit that all the companies in Silicon Valley will want to move to.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f (1).jpg (71KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f (1).jpg
71KB, 800x800px
>>59759833
I want to create modular laptops that respect the privacy of the user. They'll be sleek, easily upgradable, and highly sought after because they'll be very secure and private.
>>
>>59759833
We produce devices you can shove up your ass, OP, so I can guarantee you'll like it.

Just so happens it targets the same peer group as Applel, so you can be sure it will be successful.
>>
>>59759833
Global integrated solutions.
>>
>>59759833

Fighter. Like Tinder but for fights.
>>
>>59759833
It's spreading crushed silicate minerals throughout the Earth to accelerate ocean uptake of CO2, a natural part of the carbon cycle that we can affect, called silicate weathering. My startup is going to need advanced heavy duty machinery and robotics that utilize AI to crush about 60km^3 of rock, as much is needed to consume the world output of carbon every year, and so we will get there by starting with factory automation and replacing employees with robots.
>>
Toilet paper
Made out of solid poop
>>
Basically, we're an asynchronous machine learning loyalty platform that maximize clients using agile online advertising.
>>
>>59762436
Shit, you hit all the memewords. Have some money.

Is your app going to optimize the cloud computing customer targets?
>>
File: __.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
__.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>59762436
Is it... scalable and lightweight
>>
>>59762477
no. it uses proprietary tech, we call mist, which in layman's terms is a peer-distributed cloud analogue.

inb4
>its a botnet
>>
Robo dick sucker. It fits in your pocket.
>>
remember back when synergy was a buzzword people used?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.