[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when every tech I own is shit Nexus 5 isn't updated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>tfw when every tech I own is shit
Nexus 5 isn't updated anymore
Laptop can't sleep/shutdown correctly cuz Windows 10 fresh install replaced some good drivers with retarded ones
Blue screens and explorer crashes frequently
Debian too old and some HW problems
Ubuntu is a meme
Don't have time for Gentoo
No money to buy decent HW

>Wat do
>>
>>59757443
>>tfw when
redundancy much
>>
>>59757483

>tfw anons don't wen when
>>
>>59757443
Buy new better tech shit
>>
>>59757443

>Don't have time for Gentoo

Why is that anon? Do you work? If so, what prevents you from saving some shekels to buy better, preferably moderately used tech?

Why not rollback laptop to glorious Win7?
>>
>>59757653
>haz no mony
>>
>>59757712
>be student
>no time to fix shit
>no money to buy better shit
>consider killing self
also I dont have W7 license and am not retard enough to use cracked malware
>>
>>59757737

>not retard enough to use cracked malware

What do you have that's so important that:
1) You wouldn't want a Ukraininan hacker to see
BUT
2) Are totally OK with Microsoft hand delivering to the NSA through W10 telemetry?

>be student
>no time to fix shit
>no money to buy better shit

Not valid excuses, if you're a student then it should be even more urgent for you to have working productivity tools. I was working 50hrs a week when I started using Linux on Chromebook. Over the course of two nights I followed two easy tutorials to remove ChromeOS and install an Ubuntu variant.

Check up gigs on Craigslist or sell some of your shit on eBay if you insist on just replacing your gear
>>
>>59757847
>if you're a student then it should be even more urgent for you to have working productivity tools
laptop is for coding, communicating with people and shitposting
I don't actually need a proper laptop to work, just occasionally type something in LO or apply for sthg
so no excuse for paying XOO$ to get new shit
>>
File: 438649343_preview_2.png (1MB, 1274x716px) Image search: [Google]
438649343_preview_2.png
1MB, 1274x716px
>>59757443
Jeez OP, have you tried not being poor?
>>
>>59757948
>am student
>will try in 3 years
>>
>>59757903

Then what "tech" are you complaining about being shit if you can currently do everything you NEED to do?

Also, Chromebooks with Linux are based for
>coding, communicating with people and shitposting

Seriously, 6+ hours of battery and after the initial setup, using a properly supported distro (Ubuntu, Xubuntu, Mint, Gentoo, and maybe even Slackware) it should
>JUST works

You also haven't made a compelling argument why you can't roll back to W7
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.