[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a g303 for 35 bucks from Amazon. My only experience with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4303.jpg (46KB, 617x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4303.jpg
46KB, 617x370px
Bought a g303 for 35 bucks from Amazon. My only experience with gaming mice before was the g100s, and I use a fingertip/palm hybrid with 19.5/9 hands. I liked the shape of the g100s, it was pretty comfy. Was this a good decision?
>>
also, what should I check for when I get it?
>>
>>59752992
Mine has a scroll wheel issue... If i scroll slowly once at a time, it will sometimes not register/skip a scroll
>>
>>59752317
I got myself the Logi G Pro, i didnt like g303's shape.

Also if the mouse sits comfortably in your hand then you did a good choice.
>>
>>59752317
you should have bought the G Pro / G203 / G102. It's based off the g100 shape, aka the general standard shape that 90% of generic mouse use.
>>
welp, I hope it won't be too weird and the quality control is good this time around. I don't have a car rn so i couldn't really try it out at a local shop
>>
>>59752317
Good choice. Used to have the G100S once, then I believe a Deathadder, then & currently the G303. A fair bit of other ones in the middle, but I only use quality mice for fairly high rank ESEA play, so you're getting a non normie, non-biased opinion.
One of the best mice I've used, but Logitech slacked off with the model, you can tell easily by using the mouse for a few days.
First, not sure if they fixed these issues in later models, but mines an early 2016 model. The scroll wheel will eventually fuck up, meaning if you scroll quick, mouse1 will press sometimes. Second issue is that the sensor is wobbly. Now, there were plenty of guides & whatnot on how to fix it, but if you just bought something from a retailer you don't want to rip it open and void the warranty, doesn't matter if you bought a mice for $25 or $250, when paying money for a product you expect it to be fine out of the box. So that's something to take into heart. Otherwise that, sensor is fine, has a really high malfunction speed, don't think I've hit it once on a 422x300mm mousepad (with 400DPI 1,4sens in-game, if that's saying anything to anyone).
Cursor WILL jolt if you're going to use the mouse on a non even surface or if you lift it up at a weird off-angle. Not sure what that's about, again, might be just an early model fuckup. I dropped this thing down a flight of concrete stairs, the back broke open but the mouse still worked well. So it can take a beating, if that's what you're interested in.
>>
>>59755583
yeah I've been reading about the sensor being rattled inside when moving the mouse. I'm hoping it wont be that big of an issue since I play on low sens and hopefully the good liftoff distance makes up for it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.