[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm upgrading my phone tomorrow(from an S6.) I really don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: iphone-7-plus-google-pixel.jpg (79KB, 952x635px) Image search: [Google]
iphone-7-plus-google-pixel.jpg
79KB, 952x635px
I'm upgrading my phone tomorrow(from an S6.) I really don't have a preference for iOS or Android as I've had experience with both(iPhone 5, iPhone SE, S3, S5, S6)

I've narrowed it down to to the 7 and the Pixel. Thoughts?

Side note: I'm open to other suggestions if you've got them but, no edge to edge displays because my palm usually ends up coveringa small part of the screen.
>>
>>59752308
go for 7
fuck gookle
>>
pixel if you like ricing
7 otherwise
>>
>>59752308
Both are great. Take the one which suite your needs more. Don't listen to ppl on 4chan.
>>
It probably makes no difference, as long as one doesn't end up being astronomically more expensive than the other.
>>
>>59752308
I've had the pixel for a couple weeks now. It's awesome. I highly recommend it. I will say I'm not an apple fan but for a phone that is styled similar to an iPhone I really enjoy it.
>>
>>59752308
I should be getting my iPhone 7 today. I'm upgrading from a BlackBerry Q10. Although I'm not sure it's an actual upgrade...
>>
Get a 7 don't use lagdroid
>>
>>59752308
Pixel if you don't want your phone to suddenly slow down when the next iteration launches.
>>
iPhone 7
>>
>>59752308
What do you use your phone for mainly? People spouting phone names like autistic broken records won't help you
>>
>>59752308
nexus 6p
>>
S6 is a decent phone, wait for the next round of updates.
>>
>>59752857
This.

I'd wait to the next iteration so you actually feel an upgrade.

I'm still rocking my HTC M8 strong, and don't see any reason to upgrade yet. Let's see what the next generation brings to the table, and it's looking interesting, starting with the Galaxy S8
>>
>>59752857
Using a S6 right now. Fucking hate it. I'm waiting for my contract to be up then I'll get a blackberry.
>>
>>59752308
>buying stupidly overpriced phones with shit tier batteries that won't carry you through a day of moderate to heavy usage

Buy something with a 4000+ mah battery and you won't ever look elsewhere.
>>
>>59752308
Pixel. There's no reason to get an iPhone, Pixel is a higher quality product shipping with better featured and more functional OS. Before you even get close to the issue of headphones, Pixel already destroys the iPhone in terms of usability. If you're a cloud storage fag, Pixel offers unlimited Google Drive Photo storage for anything taken with the device AND you're not limited from using any other storage solution if you're uncomfortable with Google Drive. Apple on the other hand gives you 5 GB iCloud space and bans 3rd party solutions in combination with not giving users access to the file system.
>>
Get the iPhone, definitely. This is coming from a long-time Android fanboy. Fuck Google. They fucked the N6P completely when the Pixel came out. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>59753002
And what phone would have that, at least 3 GB of ram, 128 gigs of storage, somewhat lightweight with a good personal assistant.
>>
>>59752308
iPhone 7 >>> Google shit.
>>
>not getting an Oneplus 3T

you fucked up
>>
As some one who owns both phones, I gotta say Pixel.
>>
>>59752308
>iPhone 7
>paying 800 dollars for a phone
>paying 800 dollars for a phone without a headphone jack
Go on eBay and pick up a 6s for half that price. Just got one and it's perfect, especially considering there's finally an actual 4chan app on iOS without jailbreaking (TheChan)
>>
>>59752724
This desu. On my 2nd 6p waiting on google to release a comparable handset to upgrade to.
>>
>>59753167

Why? Any way to prove you own both so we know you're not being a fanboy?
>>
>>59753036
>apple bans other cloud storage options
No they don't, the MEGA app and Google Photos on iOS do auto photo backup just fine
>>
>>59753220
Pixel feels better in my butthole
>>
>>59753239
That's a solid point
>>
>>59752308
get an s8, if you are outside the states the prices are crazy 200$ more than the rest of the world for some reason
>>
>>59752308
Pixel.

7 is locked in terms of audio. Either standard bluetooth or Apple's proprietary super secret no-licence-4u W1 chip.
>>
>>59752308
Definitely Pixel.

Posted this from a Pixel XL.
>>
>>59752308
>iPhone
>iPhone lookalike
>>
>>59752308
Both are obviously really good but I would go with the iphone 7 tbqh
>>
File: 1460877555193.jpg (479KB, 800x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1460877555193.jpg
479KB, 800x2160px
>>59752308
>>
Reminder the post above is b8, do not give him precious (You)s
>>
>>59752308
>7 or pixel.
Awful choices both. You won't listen either way do what you want
>>
>>59752384
tpbp
>>
>>59755042
Meant to quote
>>59752419
>>
>>59753069
Not him, but closest I can think of is the op3t. Doesn't have 4k milliamps, but it has more than the iphone and also has more than what you're asking for with ram and has a 128gb version, but what would you even use all that space for anyway?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.