[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/! I know I shouldn't ask here, but /adv/ doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-05-15-36-48.png (80KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-05-15-36-48.png
80KB, 720x1280px
Hey /g/! I know I shouldn't ask here, but /adv/ doesn't seem to have any idea.

My phone keeps deleting my flacs. It is peculiar to say the least, as it always deletes only the flac files, sometimes all of them off the sd card, leaving the regular mp3's unscathed, seldom one mp3 gets reduced to a very small size, making it unopenable or a part of it is cut out. But it mostly affects only flac files.

Can it be bc I have my phone regularly deleting the cache memory? Every day. Is it mistaking the files for cache if that is even possible. It's important to note that while it only happens to music from the sd card, I only have music on it. My phone's memory is mostly documents that are untouched.

It drives me nuts. I don't have the money for a better phone, and besides, I don't even know if it's not the sd card causing this. I tried moving all the folders from the download folder in case it regularly cleans it up, and for a while it seemed ok, and then started losing files once again.
>>
>>59750619
should have gone for a xiaomi instead of huashit
>>
>>59750646
Well, if I knew Chinese can make good phones when I bought mine, I may have gone for one. Still, guess it is my fault for being an ignorant prick.
>>
>>59750700
Huawei is chinese.
>>
>>59750619
What file explorers do you have installed on your phone? Sounds like some kind of space saving thing. Could very well be the cache delete setting you have enabled.

Try putting a large file with a made up extension on your phone and see if that gets deleted too. Basically, just rename one of your flacs to .ejap or something.
>>
File: huawei-logo-1[1].jpg (45KB, 1137x600px) Image search: [Google]
huawei-logo-1[1].jpg
45KB, 1137x600px
>>59750619
Dear sir have you tried to commit factory reset?
Please do factory reset and let us know whether the problem is still existing.

Thank you for using our products.

Sincerely, your Huawei support.
>>
>>59751342
My internet went down for a while and I couldn't answer, I'm sorry.

I'll try what you suggested, the problem is, as you can see in the specs, my phone has only 700 mb of free space and it doesn't allow me to move anything on it.
>>
>>59752227
Factory reset is the last thing I want to resort to, honestly. I would love to see if anything else works out. My last phone required factory reset all the time (some OS problem)and that was why I changed it. It eventually never started after factory reset so I am reluctant to it.
>>
>>59751342
Oh, and regarding file explorers, I've never changed the default one.
>>
>>59750700
Xiaomi phones aren't good though.
>>
>>59750997
Indeed it is. Apparently I'm still in that ignorant mindstate.
>>
>>59753883
That's the joke. There's never any good solutions to fix problems with androids. It's just
>wipe the cache
>soft reset
>factory reset
>>
>>59754905
Add the windows phones too, as my last phone was a nokia.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.