[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ I'm an Indian from Bangalore. I'm fed up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 29call-centre4.jpg (32KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
29call-centre4.jpg
32KB, 450x334px
Hi /g/

I'm an Indian from Bangalore. I'm fed up with this customer care bullshit. I want to work in actual CS. How do I get started?

Please don't flame me with "POO IN THE LOO" and stuff like that. I'm actually trying to turn a corner here. I want to improve my life and I'd like some help.
>>
Become a US citizen and work for google
>>
What caste are you?
>>
>>59737924
Haha. If only it were that easy. Getting an interview with Google is a huge task in itself. I'm going to put my head down and start somewhere smaller (like a startup) and then move up the ladder.

>>59737929
Please. No. Just this once, alright? You can go back to humiliating Indians in the next thread after this.
>>
>>59737904
Can you program?
>>
>>59737950
Yeah, I just got started with Leetcode a couple of weeks ago. I struggled a bit with the easy questions at the beginning, but I'm now very comfortable with them. I'm slowly cracking the medium ones too.
>>
>>59737929
Scheduled Tribe.
>>
>>59737904
poo in loo
>>
>>59737904
POO
>>
>>59738009
>>59738019
IN THE LOO

Glad we got that out of the way. Can we focus now, please?
>>
>>59737904
Why even mention you're Indian when you want real answers...
>>
A/S/L? Pics?
>>
>>59737941
>Please. No. Just this once, alright? You can go back to humiliating Indians in the next thread after this.

YOUR STOMACH HURTS, YOU NEED TO POO
BUT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A LOO
>>
>>59737904
kys you stupid shit stain
>>
[*inhales in punjabi*] Hello yes this is 4chan customer service how can i be of service?
>>
>>59738035
no, because there was no reason for you tell us that you're indian. reap what you sow.
>>
Youtube is the best place to start for tutorials. Networking is a good career choice.
>>
>>59737904
Hello dis is john from microsoft suppord. please stay on the line.

there is a wirus on your computer
please install teamwiewer
>>
Anthony Mullfield has an exceptional video on CS self-teaching and starting a career as a self-taught programmer, it's definitely worth a watch

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

gl OP
>>
Are you qualified in anything? Do you do any open source stuff that you can point to? Once you check either or preferably both of these boxes you are well on your way.

You'll need time to learn. Do the stuff that interests you most. Read lots. Read academic shit that /g/ would balk at, then read why it's bad. Read mailing lists and inane bikeshedding; just get lost in knowledge by immersing yourself in it.

Also, learning to collaborate and doing it on projects you care about on e.g. GitHub is a wonderful way to learn.
>>
>>59738043
>>59738075
Not really. It's relevant that I'm Indian. Why? Because assumming that I'm, say, American might lead to answers that are very specific to that place. For example, advice that says "move to the bay area ASAP" wouldn't really be applicable to me, would it? (At least not now.)
>>
my brother quit his last job after 3 weeks because there was so many poo in loos the office so it stank like stale curry and shit. dirty smelly fucking rats stay in your own goddamn country
>>
>>59738212
I'm not asking for help to leave my country. I'm just asking for help to improve myself while still staying here.
>>
>>59738110
Here's some lists I read that I've learnt plenty from:-
>Linux kernel
>GHC Devs
>Cinelerra-CV
>Haskell cafe
>D Lang
>llvm

>>59738227
Come Australia or Canada or some shit if you ever chose to leave. Both happily drain talent out of developing countries.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>59737904
>I want to improve my life
Have you tried basic plumbing, for instance pooing in loo?
>>
P
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O
>>
>>59737904
What are you worried about, you'll be a designated superpower by 2020
>>
>asking how, as an Indian, you can get into Computer Science
>asking this on /g/
>the board that hates Indians working in tech

You're not very smart, are you? Typical.
>>
>>59737904
>I'm an Indian from Bangalore.
If you were serious about this thread, you probably shouldn't have started with this.

It would be the equivalent of: Hi /g/. I am a Muslim. Which pressure cooker would you recommend??
>>
>>59737904
Start selling loos
>>
>Bangalore
Thank god you don't spell it that retarded way.
Go to IIT or something idk, get into a good computer school in the US for masters.
>>
>>59738484
>Hi /g/. I am a Muslim. Which pressure cooker would you recommend??

Tefal. You cant go wrong.
>>
>>59738484
>I am a Muslim. Which pressure cooker would you recommend??
The Tefal secure 5 neo 6 litre probably gives you the most bang for your buck my friend

>>59738510
This guy gets it
>>
>>59737904
kill yourself

>>>/adv/
>>
>>59737904
Find a loo first
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.