[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a time I used to be into this kind of thing... It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: vistaimac.jpg (196KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
vistaimac.jpg
196KB, 1280x960px
There was a time I used to be into this kind of thing...

It was kinda cool when I was credited as the first one to get Vista running on a mac but I think my efforts and quite a few other efforts finally pushed apple to release bootcamp.

It was fun though because those of us involved were diving deep into the EFI and some other systems to make it work.

PS: This is an Intel Core based iMac released before Apple made it possible to install windows on one. Also Vista was still in beta...so I didn't know how shitty it would end up being.
>>
>>59737165
How well did it actually run on the thing?
I have a mac of that vintage that I don't think has ever been updated, come to think of it.
>>
>>59737193
It ran OK. Drivers were the biggest issue at the time. Before anyone solved those issues bootcamp released.
>>
>>59737165
what are you doing now?
or just reminiscing about when things used to be better
>>
>>59737165 >>59737553-me
look on the bright side dude btw, it will only hurt looking back on this shit in that way
>>
Were you really?
>>
>>59737165
>>59738211
Prove that you are the person that you claim to be.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.