[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unless Apple does something drastic... they might be... dare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

unless Apple does something drastic... they might be... dare i say it..javascript:;.. finished
>>
>>59736662
>something drastic
well they did remove the 3.5mm jack
>>
>>59736662
only good stuff on that phone is USB C and the looks of the home button icon, the rest is original samshit aka copied together in a premium price tag
>>
>>59736662
>TouchWiz

LOL

In before just void your warranty and install CFW
>>
>>59737756

oh shut up kid.

touchwizz is getting closer and close to stock android anyway. which sucks for us who hate stock android.
>>
>>59737764
If by closer and closer you mean slower and slower
>>
>>59737770
he prolly meant more power hungry, the S8 reportly dies faster than the S7
>>
>>59737827
You could always just root it if you want to increase battery life, no? Is samshit still locking bootloader's down like Guantanamo?
>>
>>59738002
>Just void your warranty on your new $900 phone
>>
>>59737764
>closer to stock android

lmao

had a s7 and never again will i touch a samshit
>>
>>59738002
they aren't anymore afaik, but they are still shit in general
>>
>>59736662
No all of Apple's products need to be rewritten in Rust.
>>
>>59737764
>"closer to stock android"
still:
>bloatware
>duplicate apps for the same functionality
>ugly
>>
>>59736662
even the Microsoft edition will be shit, sadly
>>
>the operating system doesn't matter at all!

Android users confirmed for teenage girls who only care about how a smartphone looks, and not how it functions.
>>
>>59736662
Fuck off samsung are the most shitty manufacturers. What's the use of having custom app styles when everything is material. Why have 2 apps for the same thing?Why touchwhizz? They should use the hardware and drop their software and simply use a stock rom.
>>
>>59736662
900 fucking dollars

At this rate Apple will dominate by being the "moderatly priced" option.

The curved screen is retarded. Distorts full screen videos and is an unecessary structual liability.

The smallest option is the fucking Note 7 sized equivalent.

This is an overpriced gimic. At least the S7 was in reach of respectability.
>>
>>59736662
>touchwiz
I honestly had enough of this shitty company.
I had an S5 for two and a half years now and it is tearing me apart.
I just can't deal with this shit anymore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.