[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily remember: the "nuffin to hide" is just a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Snowden.png (1MB, 840x640px) Image search: [Google]
Snowden.png
1MB, 840x640px
Daily remember: the "nuffin to hide" is just a meme

If you truly believe it is not and that only pedos and muslim need it, KYS normie
>>
spotted the pedo
Ur gon get swatted kiddo
>>
>>59731763
>nuffin to hide
That's just a meme, people can't really be this retarded. So I'd like to believe..
>>
>>59731763
The governments hide plenty of stuff from their people.
To me, that seems like a reason enough to fear, and then hide. They're doing something worth hiding there.
>>
>>59731903
Yeah that what you think..... Don't underestimate /g/
>>
File: 0X2Qfk9.gif (92KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
0X2Qfk9.gif
92KB, 312x390px
Everyone, let's play spot the shitposting pedo muslim

It's OP!
>>
The "nothing to hide" argument is a farce -- everyone has something to hide. The things you do in private might be legal now, but that won't necessarily stay the same in the future. Also, the government doesn't always play by its own rules, so you might as well hinder their ability to know whatever they want about you. Innocent people do end up behind bars. Do you really want to be one of them?
>>
>>59731937
this

>>59732093
spotted the anime pedofaggot
>>
>>59731937
> shitposting
> dat boi
The entire thread is cancerous. Kill it with fire.
>>
>>59731763
>put a picture of snowden in OP
>that makes it technology related
>>>/pol/

everyone needs to start reporting these threads.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.