[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a smaller laptop with a large hardware requirment I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: microsoft-surface-pro-4-08.jpg (61KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-surface-pro-4-08.jpg
61KB, 770x578px
I need a smaller laptop with a large hardware requirment

I want to be able to connect via usb/console to devices, I need a small screen and an ability to run virtual machines from the laptop/tablet

I've been looking at the sureface pro 4 however, with the five coming out I'm not sure if it is worth it

Looking for something like an I5/I7 and large ram/internal storage. Needs wifi capability, and an Ethernet port would be nice as well
>>
Teclast X16 Plus 10.6 Inch Tablet PC Remix OS Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 64bit 2GB RAM 32GB ROM 4K Playback 2 in 1 Ultrabook
http://s.aliexpress.com/JfIzmIFJ
(from AliExpress Android)
Is this good for Netflix and gta sa?
>>
>>59727364

I don't want to sound like a thinkpad fanboi, but have you considered x230-x270 thinkpads?
>>
>>59727396
I don't know much about tablets to be honest, most of this would be a business/personal tablet for me to use while on flights, work related meetings, and general night time faps :)

Ability to run VM is kind of standard..
>>
>>59727364
x230..portable af, and configurable af too. 12.5 inch with the keys feels great. got i5 and i7s. aaand an eth port!
>>
>>59727427

I don't think a tablet is what you need. Highly doubt there are any tablets with ethernet port, and I don't really see any benefits they might have for your situation compared to netbooks.
>>
A surface will do all that, although I would expect poor performance on VMs and they have a tendency to overheat like fucking crazy.

I would go with a 12-13" laptop instead.
>>
>>59727364
k
>>
>>59727427
>the cum covered laptop goes to business meeting adventure
>>
>>59727364
Unless you're ok with vms running painfully slow you can't go with a 15W TDP CPU, and I have serious doubts about the 35 W CPUs as well. Whatever you pick check out the cooling performance. It's highly likely the cooling solution can't sustain max TDP for more than couple seconds, so performance might be considerably lower than expected when you push the system.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.