[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /v/ think of zenfone??? is it any good wat about b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: kv-product.png (590KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
kv-product.png
590KB, 800x587px
what does /v/ think of zenfone??? is it any good
wat about bloatwares???

vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiS1463v92o
>>
File: 1390396460841.png (13KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
1390396460841.png
13KB, 427x474px
>>59725384
>snap 625
>mfw

Well atleast it's not the abomonation that was the zenfone 2 with that fucking atom chip in it.
>>
>>59725538
>>59725384

Phone is shit, don't get one.
>>
Zenfone is terrible. The build quality and sheer amount of bloatware made me sell mine soon after purchasing it based on bad /g/ advice.

From what I read on the zenfone2 subreddit, it is common for the thing to just totally die after being plugged into a PC. Asus has poor customer service for RMAs as well, according to these reports.

If its any consolation, the guy I sold it to says that he really likes it. He had to get me to sign a form saying i sold it to him and needed the receipt because the IMEI got blacklisted somehow. He seems like a pleb who has never experienced stock Android.
>>
Zenfone 2 Laser owner here. My only gripe with the phone is sometimes the gps goes haywire and I have to reboot my phone. Also, sometimes when switching from WIFI to cellular data, LTE won't switch on, again requiring a reboot. Both of these bugs happen relatively infrequently, otherwise it's an amazing phone for the price, and has decent pajeet rom support. Would probably buy again, unless Xiaomi finally releases American 4G phones, then it's a toss up.
>>
File: 172127p6q3tz35qxdz5whu.jpg (249KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
172127p6q3tz35qxdz5whu.jpg
249KB, 2048x1536px
>>59725384
I used the Zenphone 2 for about a year and a half or so. Phone had great performance, and bloatware was tamer than most people are making it out to be, but the build quality really is shit. You might not feel it as much as I'm making it out to be right away, but the screens are very commonly faulty and are ticking time bombs. Expect your screen to fail conveniently after your warranty is up and become pic related.

If the build quality wasn't so shitty, I'd actually recommend the phone because using it for a year, I really loved it. I'd never trust another ASUS panel ever again. Their QC is absolute shit and their support is absolute shit as well.
>>
I have an intel zenfone 2 and can confirm that they are shit and I regret my purchase. The only reason I don't buy a new phone is because my zenfone still works and I don't think it's responsible to shell out $400+ on a news article reader/texting/calls/4chan posting device.

The battery life is god awful to the point that I walk around with a 10,000mAh powerbank everywhere I go just to ensure that I can make it through the day and the device is kind of sluggish at times.

It just sucks that I'm going to stick with this thing for another year or two since everything still works fine ;_;
>>
File: thumb_39154_default_big.jpg (33KB, 719x405px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_39154_default_big.jpg
33KB, 719x405px
>>59725384

I have one and I hate it. I'm considering a chinkphone, maybe a Mi5S.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.