[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hears about CIA, NSA, and foreign governments slurping up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>hears about CIA, NSA, and foreign governments slurping up people's private data
>decides to finally arm himself against this evil with the latest FOSS and ENCRYPTED clients like Signal, Conversations, Ring, Riot, Retroshare, Chatsecure, etc.
>has only convinced Mommy and Daddy to be on his buddy list and they are confused as to why they can't just text or Facebook him anymore.
>doesn't actually know anybody else to add to his super secure encrypted buddy lists because he doesn't actually talk to anybody IRL and the few internet people he does talk to are on Steam or 4chins.

This is literally most of /g/ these days.

There is no point in protecting your social life if you don't have one, kids.
>>
>>59715525
>having a social life
why are you even here you filthy normie faggot
you literally killed a thread just to shitpost?
congratulations, OP proves he's a giant faggot for the billionth time in a row..
>>
>>59715615
>triggered
>>
>>59715525
>There is no point in protecting your social life if you don't have one, kids.
i want to keep it that way so i dont want people to know about my existence. or do you think people will leave you alone by probing your ass?
>>
>>59715653
>i dont want people to know about my existence

they dont care
>>
>>59715525

damn i wanted to shitpost on /pol/ an hour ago but i forgot what i was gonna post, it was something about racemixing i think
>>
>>59715525
Thanks to Facebook being incompetent I managed to get all my friends off of Messenger. For two of my friends, their messenger apps began using obscene amounts of data. Like 5GB or more in a day or two. So they couldn't chat with us during the day anymore. Asked if we could go back to texting instead. Another one of my friends though gets shitty coverage where they live and said texting wouldn't work for them.

So I recommended Wire and now all of my friends use Wire and we all talk using group chat. So thanks for being shit programmers Facebook. Managed to move my friends who don't give a lick about privacy to a more secure platform.

Signal would have obviously been even better, but I don't think they would have enjoyed it as much as they have been Wire.
>>
>>59716718
Signal is too...spartan. It would have scared off normies. Wire is not quite as proven but its much better than Facekike.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.