[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former Applefag in the process of converting. I already bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0101.jpg (44KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.jpg
44KB, 800x533px
Former Applefag in the process of converting. I already bought into the Thinkpad meme so now I'm switching phones. Should I get the Blackberry Classic or Passport?
>>
>>59709510
Classic
>>
Passport looks retarded
Get classic

also since this is a blackberry thread, does classic support whatsapp? will it keep supporting whatsapp in next 5 or so years? are there any phones with similar form that support whatsapp?
>>
>>59709510
Classic gets more use out of its trackpad, the Passport's is only good for some gestures, scrolling, and zooming. You can move the cursor when editing text too. Passport's got 4x the resolution and lacks wireless charging unless you get the AT&T model, I believe the Classic has it standard but don't quote me on it. Personally I went for the Passport but the screen's cracked and I think I'm going to get a Classic to try it out instead of fixing it. Q10's the best of the three imo due to its size, removable battery, and micro HDMI port.

>>59711072
Passport's the most aesthetic phone to hit the market. WhatsApp no longer supports BB10OS but you can use the Android version, you lose the Hub integration though.
>>
ok op as cool as it is, blackberry is not the thinkpad of phones
at least thinkpads can run modern software; take my word for this: you're going to have a genuinely bad time.
>>
>>59711635
wait bbos supports android apps? what android version? how much of a support are we talking about?
>>
File: 20161027183350.jpg (12KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
20161027183350.jpg
12KB, 236x315px
>>59709510
>ok op as cool as it is, blackberry is not the thinkpad of phones
>at least thinkpads can run modern software; take my word for this: you're going to have a genuinely bad time.
What this clever chap said.
>>
>>59709510
>Former Applefag in the process of converting
Oh boy... are you in for a shock. Not only will you suffer from shit-tier hardware, shit-tier service, NO UPDATES, but you'll also suffer from shit-tier software. All the apps on Android are pure garbage. They're ridden with ads, they crash, they're slow and they spy on you.

Enjoy hell that awaits you.
>>
>>59712033
it's not even android it's proprietary shit
>>
>>59711974
4.3 without gapps (Google doesn't allow devices to be sold with gapps but don't run Android), some apps that require it work anyway, others can be patched to work, and there's an open source gapps implementation that works for some of them.

>>59712033
NO UPDATES
Just got an update last month, should be at least one more.
>shit-tier software
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

>>59712069
>it's not even android
Correct, it's an even better OS.
>>
>>59712069
it runs android apps. their proprietary apps are total garbage... doubt the OP would want that in the first place.

I'm guessing he's a MUH PHYSICAL KEYBOARD retard.

>>59712150
>You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
LMAO.. your money, your time. Enjoy wasting both.
>>
>>59712150
yeah op, get it! it's got at LEAST one more update!
>>
>>59712150
>Correct, it's an even better OS.
kek'd fucking hard. it's a DEAD OS. just like the device is dead.

I hope you're just some retarded shill.. or a troll. if not, you're a sub 90 IQ shit for brains.
>>
>>59712167
>LMAO.. your money, your time. Enjoy wasting both.
Oooh a whole $200 for the best phone on the market, so much money. I'm assuming you've never used BB10OS, it at least seems that way. Why are you acting like you know anything about it?

>>59712174
>yeah op, get it! it's got at LEAST one more update!
What's your point? Oh no, it's forever stuck on an OS version that still wipes the floor with current and future Android.

>>59712185
>kek'd fucking hard. it's a DEAD OS
It's also the best OS available, what's your point?
>I hope you're just some retarded shill
Yeah, a company not doing well financially is totally going to pay people to shill phones running an OS they've dropped and not their current shitdroid products
>or a troll. if not, you're a sub 90 IQ shit for brains
No, I just prefer BB10OS, what exactly is the issue?
>>
>>59712240
>No, I just prefer BB10OS
How do you know you mouthbreathung retard when you've never used it?

You're retarded. I suggest you kill yourself and cleanse the gene pool.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_214146.png (478KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_214146.png
478KB, 1440x1440px
>>59712257
>How do you know you mouthbreathung retard when you've never used it?
Yeah, I totally don't have a Q10 and a Passport sitting right next to me or anything.
>You're retarded. I suggest you kill yourself and cleanse the gene pool.
no u
>>
>>59712296
You're a fucking shill then. Your thread asked for advice and now we know the truth.

FUCK YOU SPAMMER!
>>
>>59712342
I'm not OP, dumbass. Also see >>59712240
>Yeah, a company not doing well financially is totally going to pay people to shill phones running an OS they've dropped and not their current shitdroid products
>>
File: original.png (182KB, 670x364px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
182KB, 670x364px
Why not get a BlackBerry KEYone, DTEK, or Priv? They all run Android.
>>
I used BB10 for a year. It had a few nice features, but there wasn't anything worth sperging out over it like the zealot in this thread is. I missed the wide range of good apps that are available on Android and iOS. The HDMI port was a novelty that I never actually used. The only Android apps I tried to use barely worked if they worked at all. Drink the Kool-Aid if you want, but you've been warned
>>
>>59709510
Don't be a retard. BB is a sinking ship. Get an Android phone. Currently using OnePlus 3T.
>>
>>59712397
Currently recc the KEYone on android side, even though the priv is a slider. That 805 and 3gb of RAM are tight when put in tandem, and I don't even do much outside of messaging/browser. Android is special kind of hell after BB10 though.

Triple wield the Passport, Z30, and Classic if you can. The classic has a great form factor and the trackpad, the Passport has the hardware, magic keyboard. and aesthetic, but the Z30 has one of the killer features of BB10 (which is now slightly improved on android), that software keyboard and perfect form factor.
>>
>>59711072
are you indian?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.