[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it matter which flash drive I buy, or can I just go on Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Does it matter which flash drive I buy, or can I just go on Amazon and sort price: lowest to highest at x capacity
>>
>>59704054
I usually just steal mine
>>
>>59704261
this
>>
>>59704054
Itd be foolish to buy a flash stick right now imo zip drives are better so until flash sticks mature stick with zip drives.
>>
>>59704261
If you're still in university you can do hourly tours of computer labs and find at least a few USB drives a day. Especially if they're Macs with the USB drives in the back or below the keyboard where they're harder to see and thus easier to forget
I found a pretty nice 64gb USB 3.0 Kingston drive a couple months ago. Most of what you find is normie garbage tho.
>>
File: green_is_my_pepper.png (301KB, 592x1836px) Image search: [Google]
green_is_my_pepper.png
301KB, 592x1836px
>>59704261
>>59704783
>>59704865
>stealing flash drives
You guys are terrible people.

You absolutely want to watch what flash drives you buy, the chinkshit ones often claim a higher capacity than is actually on it or have terrible speeds.
>>
You can literally go to Amazon and pick whatever you like, there is no such thing as buying a wrong USB stick except when you wanted a different capacity or some shit like that.
>>
>>59704865
The one time i ever left my flash drive somewhere i came back later and found the "Who let the dogs out" lyrics alongside some nice commentary on a shitty website i had made. It said something along the lines of "What the fuck, man".
>>
>>59704865
>first world.

>>59705351
Some brands are kind of shit and will die fast, but I don't know if more expensive ones are better.
>>
Don't get the cheapest one. Get the cheapest one with at least 20mb/s read/write. You can get those for less than four bucks. Anything slower and it will annoy you real fast.
>>
>>59704054
>implying the amazon sorting works
>>
>>59708481
If you do sold by Amazon only, it's pretty much all legit stuff
>Sandisk, Transcend, Kingston, PNY, Verbatim, Samsung
I mean not all of those are great, but it's better than any bullshit from Aliexpress or whatever
>>
Someone gave me a 16GB flashdrive like 5 years ago, and it still works no problem. The person was using it before they gave it to me too.
>>
>>59704865
This is why people leave behind virus ridden flash drives
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.