[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should smartphones automatically be considered botnets? Spying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rms-assange-snowden.jpg (153KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
rms-assange-snowden.jpg
153KB, 1080x720px
Should smartphones automatically be considered botnets? Spying devices? Camera, microphone? What about basic cell phones?

What do you /g/uys think? Can you live without one?
>>
>>59701579
was considering a full move to computers recently, i just need to coordinate voip to a pager/ a way to reroute texts
>>
I'm pretty addicted to smartphones but yeah, can you imagine if they were mandatory devices supplied by the government that you had to have on you at all times? riots would ensue.

yet just make them a "must have" / status symbol that you pay for yourself, and just about everyone is on board without any fuss
>>
Only those, which send their data to some servers. That means all phones with default ROMs.
But if you have LineageOS, or some other weird modification it is not botnet as they never send data, don't synchronize with other companies.
>>
>>59701579
is that photo real
>>
I've had the same flip phone since 2006. Still works perfectly. Dozens of smartphone shills have laughed at me and tried to get me to use smartphones. Three people have even given me their old smartphones for free and tried to get me to use them.
>nope.avi
The best way to get off the smartphone train is never to get on it in the first place
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.