[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best things to look out for when getting a protective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Whats the best things to look out for when getting a protective phone case?

I'm trying to find one for my Xperia X that will give it at least a little help if dropped but its just occurred to me I have no idea what I'm looking for. Are there any materials or designs I should be searching for?
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 628x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 628x650px
polyurethane with a bezel that's higher than the screen and completely covering all corners.
>>
>>59701004
i use a rhinoshield. saw a guy drop it off the second floor, with minimal damage, (it bent a bit but still worked) very uninvasive designed, and it's saved me from wear and tear a few times.
>>
>>59701062
>No padding on the corners where the phone is most vulnerable
>>
>>59701004
Yourself.
>>
File: 71xZMgKzGpL._SY445_.jpg (26KB, 337x445px) Image search: [Google]
71xZMgKzGpL._SY445_.jpg
26KB, 337x445px
I have never had a phone to break with just a normal silicon, rubberized case. They are cheap, add very little weight and bulk, and are very easy to keep clean. Just make sure the lips overlap the bezels.

Pic related is the current Cimo case I'm using.
>>
>>59701004
get something like in your pic. you shouldn't need to spend more than $10 for a chink case. anything that costs more than $20 is straight up ripping you off unless maybe if you really like the design and you can't get it anywhere else. i got pic related for my xiaomi mi5s plus for $4 shipped. it's a two-layer design with hard PC + soft TPU and it has air pockets in the corners to protect from drops.
>>
>>59701004
I have a case like the one in your pic, it's very good for the grip it offers, but I don't drop my phone much so I can't speak as to how "protective" it is.
>>
>>59701909

How do you guys even use this kind of shit?

You have a perfectly nice looking phone, and you add an incredibly ugly case on it.
>>
>>59701004
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01DXU0P44?m=A2FL2KKXLNMM52
>>
>>59702211
i got mine just to make it easier to grip as i have it sitting it on my desk for app development. but it's not even ugly, it looks good irl and it's not too bulky, it fits in your hand a lot better than without a case
>>
>>59702211
because that's what kids do. instead of washing their hands they put a huge case on their phone so they won't drop it every time they start texting their friends with cum and pizza grease all over their hands
>>
>>59702211
Phone is slippery and it helps me use it onehanded, the case also functions as a stand for the phone so I can use it as a mini monitor everywhere.
I don't care how it looks, I'm not a woman.
>>
>>59701909
This looks great!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.