[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any real source for understanding how to mine bitcoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489143793411.png (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489143793411.png
123KB, 300x300px
is there any real source for understanding how to mine bitcoin? ive been searching the web all over and im overwhelmed by information. can anyone help me get started just with understanding how it works and whether its viable? links appreciated. pic depicts my opinion of my life so related
>>
>>59698374
don't bother the difficulty is way too high unless you have a football field of miners

pick an alt-coin, Z cash is the best one going because of the pro crypto engineers who built it. (Note Zcash is not Zcoin)
>>
But arent all sub cryptocurrencys inferior? i mean theres a fucking ton of them now. do they have any stability? my line of thinking was that bitcoin is the most stable and valuable because its themost used
>>
>>59698491
Bitcoin is being price controlled by chinese farmers, its a pyramid scheme at this point and everyone else is at the very bottom.
>>
>>59698406
Can you elaborate on why Zcash is better?
>>
>>59699101
This, I've been involved with bitcoin since the beginning when you could still mine on a gpu. Right now something like 90% or more of the mining power is controlled by a few guys in china where they build and deploy new hardware.

Buying a mining rig is a scam as it's unlikely to ever yield more than it consumes in energy + what you spent on it. As always you stand to gain more just buying bitcoin. Even with free energy available your profits would be miniscule to the point where risk v reward would be stupid.

Satoshi never accounted for mining farms, and apart from that, the dev team currently in charge is so cucked to make any drastic changes that they make little improvements at all. It has become too big to handle.

Lastly, the large amount of BTC in china as well as lack of regulations on manipulation and arbitrage between USD/CNY/BTC allow the chinks to manipulate the price and drive up prices across the world.

It was a good idea, but the HNIC left too early and his successor Gavin was forced to leave because everyone left was too cucked and retarded to fix the blatant problems with the protocol
>>
>>59699842
>produce teh hardware
>while it's in storage waiting for a buying set it to mine
>the hardware sales pay for the storage/production of said hardware
>everything after electrical costs is pure profit
smart cheyenees.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.