[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of typing. Is there a way to program just using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I'm sick of typing. Is there a way to program just using your mouse, like clicking buttons and working with visual logic objects?
>>
>>>/scratch/
>>
>>59690911
Visual Basic?
>>
>>59690911
It was tried many times but there just isn't anything that does the job
>>
>>59690911

If you actually were a programmer you'd be writing a Vim plugin that made you able to do that.
>>
>>59690911
LabVIEW. That's literally what it's for. I use labview for my research. I fucking hate it. Let me program with words, fuck.
>>
>>59690968

Actually I've been working on an IntelliJ plug-in that will essentially accomplish this.

How it works is that each object is listed in a tool window and upon clicking will be entered into the editor. Problems that I'm encountering are "what's the quickest way to access certain methods and variables" and I'm using an alphabetized menu selection that the user can scroll over to find the specific item.

There is so much custom stuff like identifier names that I believe the user ultimately has to use the keyboard, so I'm just trying to limit the amount of keyboard work that has to be done.
>>
File: numericmouse.jpg (5KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
numericmouse.jpg
5KB, 276x182px
>>59690911
map each brainfuck symbol to a key on the numpad
>>
File: keyboard_screen[1].jpg (27KB, 519x202px) Image search: [Google]
keyboard_screen[1].jpg
27KB, 519x202px
>>
>>59690938

fpbp

You can't really do much with it, but you can get some basic functionality if you're a quadriplegic.
>>
>>59690911
https://snap.berkeley.edu/
https://developers.google.com/blockly/
>>
>>59691045
degradation intensifies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.