[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I host videos that are politically sensitive so I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Where do I host videos that are politically sensitive so I can embed them on an article I want to publish? I don't want to have to reupload them every 2 months because they get reported and censored by the jewish hatefact police.
>>
>>59689095
on your own servers duh
>>
I would like to know too
>>
>>59689109

i do have a hosting contract. still i can't figure this out. i mean how do i embed them?

>>59689118

come on /g/uillome, you guys are supposed to know this stuff
>>
>>59689109
he'll get ddosed
>>59689118
same
>>
>>59689152
convert it to h.264 then use the html video tag, it should work on chrome and android...
<video width="320" height="240" controls>
<source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
<source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg">
Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>
>>
>>59689095
USA has the most freedom of speech. Russia and Europe are lacking in that department. I'm sure there are places in Asia that will host most sensitive content as well, as long as the politics in question here are western.
I would go with a data center that offers DDoS protection that extends beyond just nullrouting your IP.
>>
>>59689095
fuck off terrorist scum
>>
>>59689243
you host it in the us it will be down with 24hrs to a copyright claim
>>
>>59689152
You could find out how good your host's bandwidth is, then base the bitrate of the video on that. put a file on your host, 1gb or 100mb and see how fast you can download it, who knows you might be able to get away with an hd video. If you can download from your host > 1MiB/second you are fine for probably anything under 8000kb/s bitrate video, and that's probably better than yify encodes. I would do like 1000k though and see how it works out.
>>
>>59689249
CIAnigger detected
>>
>>59689253
Don't host copyrighted content? He said it was politically sensitive, nothing more.
You're right though.
>>
>>59689095
Back to your goat fucking shithole, mudslime
>>
>>59689596
It is easy to take anything down with a spurious copyright claim.

>>59689095
Germany and the Netherlands are now the most un-fascist countries.
>>
>>59689095
Host a web site on a home server.
>>
>>59689095
Youtube
>>
>>59689095
stupid nazi.
>>
>>59689596

Dude the biggest companies' DMCA claims go through without anyone verifying them, since they're supposed to be big companies and therefore very reputable and prone to output a huge rate of claims. Samsung used this trick to take down review videos about the bomb phone from Youtube, they would just make the claim and the video would be instantly eliminated.
>>
>>59692428
> Germany

not quite
you can't post nazi-related stuff there.
>>
>>59693223
DMCA claims have literally nothing to do with what OP is asking about
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.